WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
MPJ avg 15p on 41/42 shooting in the WCF

Dlo avg 6.3p on 32/13 shooting

That's basically the difference in the series....Teams win championships. not individuals...,,,Hard to win a championship when your 3rd option plays like ass.

Lineup the two star duos for me now. Ours played great, but theirs were still better

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lineup the two star duos for me now

This is idiotic...

Lebron nearly gave you what Jokic did on a bad right foot

Dlo avg 11 pts less than his RS avg...He went from 17 to 6 ppg........Plus Dlo's defense was trash.....SMH at people making excuses for Dlo.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This is idiotic....

Jebron/AD put up 54p/24r/12a on 50% ...Despite Lebron's bad foot

Jokic/Murray put up 60/21/17 on 51%

Dlo avg 11 pts less than his RS avg...He went from 17 to 6 ppg.......SMH at people making excuses for Dlo.

Now ask yourself if Murray is even considered a Top 15 player when we supposed to have two Top 10s. And please save us the Bron injury stuff, I wonder what body part he picks this year :mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Now ask yourself if Murray is even considered a Top 15 player when we supposed to have two Top 10s. And please save us the Bron injury stuff, I wonder what body part he picks this year :mjlol:

Dlo's shytty defense played a huge role in Murray going off.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
What does Murray have to do with Dlo playing like shyt?

Nothing I'm simply trying to tell you our two stars need to carry us because you can't count on D-Lo. You're trying to preemptively blame him again for when the Nuggets put their foot in our ass. I think Pelinka and the FO deserve more blame. D-Lo gonna D-Lo

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rhakim showing once again how he’s the biggest dumbass on this forum. Kupchak was one of the worst GMs in the league. Dude said artest was a good move lmao. And then bro listed a trade that didn’t happen(CP3), a trade that was a failure by game 1(Nash injury) which cost us years of draft picks and a trade that was a failure after year 1(Dwight). @Professor Emeritus stick to all things LeBron. You have no idea what the fukk u talking about. You just went on Mitch’s Wikipedia page and listed all the trades he did. Bruh said artest LMAO. Dude was ass.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dlo played terrible but the lakers lost the last 2 games when he wasnt on the floor. they were +1 in his 3:24 of the 4th in game 3 yet got outscored by 9 in the quarter and lose by 11. same thing in the 3rd qtr of game 4, the lakers starting lineup got blitzed, dlo was a +6 for the game. if you think that half court offense wins titles you can go the route that the lakers only chance in that series was dlo playing well offensively then i can entertain that i guess.

at the same time the last 3 games jokic/murray either significantly outplayed lebron/ad in the 2nd half or the 4th qtr.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Ankle been in the back pocket all year after coming in the healthiest he's been in 21 years

I honestly don't doubt his ankle is giving him issues, but that's the result of being old. It's always going to be something, but the Stans want us to believe if he was just healthy we'd be running off a 3-peat

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Denver has a more well balanced roster. Reaves is the only role player that we have that can compete with theirs. Jokic is easily the best player in the league and Murray is an absolute killer.
Their starting 5 has virtually no weaknesses. Perfect combination of offensive/defensive versatility.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Rhakim showing once again how he’s the biggest dumbass on this forum. Kupchak was one of the worst GMs in the league. Dude said artest was a good move lmao. And then bro listed a trade that didn’t happen(CP3), a trade that was a failure by game 1(Nash injury) which cost us years of draft picks and a trade that was a failure after year 1(Dwight). @Professor Emeritus stick to all things LeBron. You have no idea what the fukk u talking about. You just went on Mitch’s Wikipedia page and listed all the trades he did. Bruh said artest LMAO. Dude was ass.
Kupchak losing Ariza because he was too desperate for Artest cost us one of the best roleplayers the league had to offer for ten years. Artest aged out really bad for us

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is idiotic...

Lebron nearly gave you what Jokic did on a bad right foot

Dlo avg 11 pts less than his RS avg...He went from 17 to 6 ppg........Plus Dlo's defense was trash.....SMH at people making excuses for Dlo.
Please dont do this breh. Blaming Dlo for our loss to the Nuggets last year is so shameful. Lebron being outplayed and outproduced by Jamal Murray is unacceptable.

This nikka said Lebron nearly gave us what Jokic gave us. How can he gave us what Jokic gave us if he couldnt even give us what Murray gave us?