WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
AD been balling out this season. If he needed to sit out then so be it. This season is all on Ham because they never should’ve been in this position standings wise anyway. I wish they made some kind of move at the deadline because you don’t want to waste any years with Bron he’s old as dirt in nba age. If it helps them get a 3rd star though I guess you can’t be too mad. You don’t have to many times you can say we’ll get them next year with Bron.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AD been balling out this season. If he needed to sit out then so be it. This season is all on Ham because they never should’ve been in this position standings wise anyway. I wish they made some kind of move at the deadline because you don’t want to waste any years with Bron he’s old as dirt in nba age. If it helps them get a 3rd star though I guess you can’t be too mad. You don’t have to many times you can say we’ll get them next year with Bron.
wonder if he has a concussion. He got hit in the head pretty hard and I can't see him sitting out this game with just a headache...

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dlo rounding into playoff choke form
Some of these fans is hardheaded and get enamored by the moment. Murray was the younger better all around player for this system. You can build around him too good piece to have. Dlo is fools gold always been and wont be here in 2 years tops.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AD must got a concussion or something.

Put some fukking goggle on and get on with it.

Knowing this dude he will drag this into the playing/playoffs.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Last night is the reason why I mentioned that being in the 9th and 10th spot means there's no room for error.

Although we tend to have the upper hand with Golden State in most matchups, all it takes is for the Warriors offense to be clicking like it did last night and we could be sent home.

For GS, if Klay can get hot like he did last then it can be trouble. Even tho we've been playing well over the past few weeks, we're unpredictable in that amid all this winning we're capable of dropping a dud at the wrong time.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
GKx1sy5WYAA6VHl

Darvin Hamas gameplan experience let GSW shoot 3s

MARATHON HUH!!?!?
LOOK WHERE THE fukk WE ARE AT NOW BECAUSE OF HIS “MARATHON”

切腹してください :pacspit:

Last edited: