WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What defense??? Cam has been getting COOKED all night. 0 impact and on top of that he can't fukking score.
I didn't say he was being effective:hubie:but that is his reputation and reason he's in over DLO.

Indefensible decision. Reddish is not Jrue Holiday. Ham just can't help himself with these rotations.
Don't think it would have mattered either way but if they are scoring on you regardless then just go with the offensive guy.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I feel this game was lost due to that closing lineup.

One of the worst things to happen to Darvin his Cam coming back, and his love affair with TP

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@jaydawg08 @Th3Birdman

Tell us again how we are going to beat the Denver Nuggets.

When they decide that they want to win. There is NOTHING we can do to even keep up.

Foa1DThaYAAQd6l.jpg

Vando didn't play, game don't count :unimpressed:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this bozo brings back DLo after the outcome is already decided. It's so frustrating to watch. It probably wouldn't have made a difference but at least go down with your best five.
Man atleast DLO gives us a chance and can catch a heater. Cam gave us NOTHING and pushed fukking Max out the lineup. I'm sick of this team.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
every nuggets game against us is basically like :manny: let's try now i guess

Jokic is so much better than AD that they're not even room let alone same tier.
They don't even try until there is 6 minutes left. Reminds me of the 09 Lakers.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
@jaydawg08 @Th3Birdman

Tell us again how we are going to beat the Denver Nuggets.

When they decide that they want to win. There is NOTHING we can do to even keep up.
No one ever said Lakers would beat the Nuggets... at least I never said that. I said they could compete with them and make it a 6-7 game series and I still believe that.

Nuggets are a better team, but they aren't invincible.

The issue (as is all year) is Darvin and his rotations