WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
6:23 p.m. ET: On "SportsCenter," ESPN insider Adrian Wojnarowski said the Los Angeles Lakers' trade deadline approach has changed because of D'Angelo Russell's reemergence at the point guard position.

L.A. is expected to be active through the Thursday deadline, but the team doesn't want to overpay for a player who won't move the needle for them.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
One of Brons media dikk eaters Richard Jefferson got into it with Windy on ESPN :mjlol:

Windy is a lebron dikkrider too though. The amount of interference RJ is running her is wild. Why should you not talk about what LeBron said? He said it.

I think Austin will be a good analyst because he's not beholden to the Klutch industrial complex and he's willing to speak his mind.
Did Windy have a falling out with the LeBron camp? I don't think he has sources into LeBron like that anymore. Maybe his source is gone and Klutch doesn't like Windy.
Pretty much.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So how do we grab Spyda? D-Lo and pieces trade? I don't see it happening. Unless we sending Bron home for his farewell tour. Bron and the draft rights to Bronny for Spyda and pieces :ohhh:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
The long term goal was always to bring another superstar to LA. And Mitchell fits the long and short term timeline. He'd obviously be dynamite on this team.

Problem is....

1. The Knicks have a godly amount of assets

2. Reaves and Christie would be gone in any such deal

3. You'd have to know for sure that Mitchell wants to come, and he'd have to let that shyt be known too.

But either way it's shyt or get off the fukking pot for these nikkas. If the goal is another superstar, then go do what it takes to go get one. And if that's not the goal and you're about your assets then you gotta blow the whole team up this summer.