WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
bu bu bu but trade the whole team

it's almost like players excel when they're not forced to spot up in the corner as someone controls the ball for 20 seconds or run 10 boring ass AD post up plays like it's 1998.

I've been telling y'all what's real but some people just chalk me up as someone who hates Bron. I don't hate Bron, I hate Bron ball. I also hate AD ball.

You got a bunch of youth and we force them to play slow basketball. we lose this game by 20 if they played

Game pretty much confirmed shyt I was saying yesterday. Not saying Jeanie or Rob or ham aren't issues.....but the biggest problem is what @2Quik4UHoes would call the "Bronzi Scheme"

There's nothing any coach or GM can do for us until we move on.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do y'all buy this LeBron is getting traded talk?

Not completely because I need to know why exactly Jeanie would be down to do it all of a sudden. It's out of her character. Like I said in the other thread for it to be true something major had to go down BTS.

The reporter who tweeted it has proven to be legit in the past though, and he has ties to both Bron through cleveland and to local LA sources.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bu bu bu but trade the whole team

it's almost like players excel when they're not forced to spot up in the corner as someone controls the ball for 20 seconds or run 10 boring ass AD post up plays like it's 1998.

I've been telling y'all what's real but some people just chalk me up as someone who hates Bron. I don't hate Bron, I hate Bron ball. I also hate AD ball.

You got a bunch of youth and we force them to play slow basketball. we lose this game by 20 if they played

Lakers are literally 6th in pace. :mjlol: What games do ya'll be watching?:wtf:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
12,000 Messages
5,700 Rep
58,000 Daps

in 12 years on the board

vs

3,000 Messages
2,000 Rep
10,000 Daps

in 2 years on the board

In case you can't do math (and let's be real, you're a fukking retard so you can't):

- For every 3 messages I post, I recieve two rep points, whereas it takes you 12 to reach 5 1/2
- I have a 3:10 message/dap ratio, whereas you have a 6:29 one.
- If I were on this board as long as you have been, this means I would have 18,000 messages, 12,000 rep, and 60,000 daps, which is significantly more than you

It would appear that, according to math, YOU are not respected in these streets :mjlol:

rhakim level posting :picard:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This board is insane.
Instead of celebrating the Lakers getting a huge dub against our most hated rival, these nikkas in here kee kee'ing about LeBron.
I keep telling you these nikkas aren't Laker fans, they're Kobe stans and LeBron haters.

Now these nikkas in here dapping each other for posting variations of "LeBron bad haha"

We need a real Laker board bruh, this shyt is embarrassing and painful to read through. :snoop:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This board is insane.
Instead of celebrating the Lakers getting a huge dub against our most hated rival, these nikkas in here kee kee'ing about LeBron.
I keep telling you these nikkas aren't Laker fans, they're Kobe stans and LeBron haters.

Now these nikkas in here dapping each other for posting variations of "LeBron bad haha"

We need a real Laker board bruh, this shyt is embarrassing and painful to read through. :snoop:

nah nikkas are actually celebrating the win. Its you and these LeGBT nikkas in here pressed :mjlol: You arrived here after the win quoting a post from yesterday morning with some Rhakim level bullshyt. Now your second post after the win is this crying ass shyt. But okay Mr Real Laker Fan :dead:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
12,000 Messages
5,700 Rep
58,000 Daps

in 12 years on the board

vs

3,000 Messages
2,000 Rep
10,000 Daps

in 2 years on the board

In case you can't do math (and let's be real, you're a fukking retard so you can't):

- For every 3 messages I post, I recieve two rep points, whereas it takes you 12 to reach 5 1/2
- I have a 3:10 message/dap ratio, whereas you have a 6:29 one.
- If I were on this board as long as you have been, this means I would have 18,000 messages, 12,000 rep, and 60,000 daps, which is significantly more than you

It would appear that, according to math, YOU are not respected in these streets :mjlol:

Didn’t read . Get me some water fakkit :mjlol:

M9S1nxT.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This board is insane.

We’re all celebrating this win. It’s Bron Stan’s who came in here talmbout well they just made the 3s they usually miss and the other team missed 3s they usually make. :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this nikka @Th3Birdman literally has hundreds of tweets hating on Kobe yet he in here questioning our fanhoods :laff:

Claim to be a realer Laker fans than others because you hate Kobe and suck Bron's dikk brehs