WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
game was fun to watch.

i like bron but he needs to let that bron ball shyt go
DLO and Reaves are dictating the offense much more this year tho. Bron plays a lot more offball.

Part of the reason for DLOs big month is he has the ball in his hands alot more

The "Bron ball" thing don't really make much sense recently

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Honestly celtricks are just a bad fraudulent team I really don’t put nothing in a win to measure us vs this dogshyt franchise
Same team that got packed up by the heat last season
Tatum had the nerve to say that KP was his gasol to kobe :mjlol:
They aren’t contenders for a title just fukking mental midgets when the lights get bright and refs can’t save em like last yr

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
How many teams do you think win or lose based upon if the other team made more 3’s than they did you stupid mf
Considering that the Lakers are horrific from 3, one of the worst offensive 3pt shooting teams while also giving up some of the most open 3's I'd say they feel the swings much more than most teams dumbass MF

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does the media hype up Austin reaves so much

Is 32 points really that special in todays game? :heh:
Did you watch the game?

They put like 3 different defenders on him and he cooked them all. He had Tatum on skates the whole first half, they put White on him and cooked him and then tried Jrue and he kept fouling him.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch the game?

They put like 3 different defenders on him and he cooked them all. He had Tatum on skates the whole first half, they put White on him and cooked him and then tried Jrue and he kept fouling him.

I mean he’s not a bum. He got some good plays. Why they treating him like Warriors Jordan Poole :heh:

He’s an average NBA player. Congratulations

Jalen green scored 30 like 3 times this past week. Nobody says anything :manny:

We gotta bring the Reaves hype back down to earth

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You’re LWO’s water boy doggy :manny:

You ain’t respected in these streets :manny:

12,000 Messages
5,700 Rep
58,000 Daps

in 12 years on the board

vs

3,000 Messages
2,000 Rep
10,000 Daps

in 2 years on the board

In case you can't do math (and let's be real, you're a fukking retard so you can't):

- For every 3 messages I post, I recieve two rep points, whereas it takes you 12 to reach 5 1/2
- I have a 3:10 message/dap ratio, whereas you have a 6:29 one.
- If I were on this board as long as you have been, this means I would have 18,000 messages, 12,000 rep, and 60,000 daps, which is significantly more than you

It would appear that, according to math, YOU are not respected in these streets :mjlol: