WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Great win by LA...Good to see the others step up......They should sit AD/Bron another game.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bu bu bu but trade the whole team

it's almost like players excel when they're not forced to spot up in the corner as someone controls the ball for 20 seconds or run 10 boring ass AD post up plays like it's 1998.

I've been telling y'all what's real but some people just chalk me up as someone who hates Bron. I don't hate Bron, I hate Bron ball. I also hate AD ball.

You got a bunch of youth and we force them to play slow basketball. we lose this game by 20 if they played

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This would be an unexpected great win.......Terrific game from Reaves....Dlo playing like trash again

And this is why Boston will not win the championship...Tatum/Brown doesn't have a killer instinct
Ofc
Time to go shyt on my celtricks friend :mjlol:
Celtricks will lose either tatum or brown before winning a chip lmao

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
yeah exactly, they're playing better without your boy and you salty :umad:
Nah man I show up on these game day threads no matter the time, happy for every W.. can't say the same for you, you go MIA after a big showing by "you know who"

:sas2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

it's almost like players excel when they're not forced to spot up in the corner as someone controls the ball for 20 seconds or run 10 boring ass AD post up plays like it's 1998.

I've been telling y'all what's real but some people just chalk me up as someone who hates Bron. I don't hate Bron, I hate Bron ball. I also hate AD ball.

You got a bunch of youth and we force them to play slow basketball. we lose this game by 20 if they played

:sas2:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

game was fun to watch.

i like bron but he needs to let that bron ball shyt go

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

We've got the sassiest leader in the league

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Are you mentally handicapped
Are you? Lol

I've sat in this thread nearly every game, and the W/L literally boils down to "did the opposing team make more 3's than the Lakers"

Damn near 95% of the results are dictated by this question this year

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Are you? Lol

I've sat in this thread nearly every game, and the W/L literally boils down to "did the opposing team make more 3's than the Lakers"

Damn near 95% of the results are dictated by this question this year
How many teams do you think win or lose based upon if the other team made more 3’s than they did you stupid mf