WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don't think I've ever seen a player foul as much as Jaxson Hayes does.. It's actually insane how much he fouls

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So yall telling me a team that can’t beat Houston just needs to get Murray and we all good? :ld:
To be slightly fair, they did just play a double overtime game

Darvin decided to handicap the team yet again with no Vando starting, and in a tight ball game kept AD and Bron on the bench at the same time and went down 15 and never recovered

I'm firmly in the camp now, that any trade does no good cause Darvin isn't the right guy

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To be slightly fair, they did just play a double overtime game

Darvin decided to handicap the team yet again with no Vando starting, and in a tight ball game kept AD and Bron on the bench at the same time and went down 15 and never recovered

I'm firmly in the camp now, that any trade does no good cause Darvin isn't the right guy

It’s compounded issues. Front office fukked up the roster and hasn’t been able to fix it, Ham is horrible, and Bron/AD aren’t it as cornerstones we need more than that.

I’ve accepted things breh. I’m gonna just enjoy whatever good basketball might be played and see where things go from here.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Prince is a good player who seems to be in his own way now.. at first it wasn't his fault Darvin was playing him so much, but now it's gotten to the point he's making consistent mistakes without even scoring

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol: but folk want to gas light when lakers get 1000 FTs against GS and the first time out of bozos mouths is bu bu GS shot 60 3s and they don’t drive to the basket when a nikka like Steph can have 46pts and only go to the FT line twice in 53 fukkin minutes

Billy Mac dropped some interesting stats on the broadcast:

"The Lakers have shot 233 more free throws coming into this game than their opponents this year. Far and away ahead of the 2nd place team, the New York Knicks... Oddly, the Lakers are dead last in drives to the basket."