WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
y'all really let a fake ass playoff run cloud your judgement about the potential of this team

if we lost that play in game against minnesota, we would have been swept 4-0 in the first round and the talk about this team would be completely different

nikkas talking about whitmore like that breh would be doing anything if he was on this squad :mjlol:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas talking about whitmore like that breh would be doing anything if he was on this squad :mjlol:
I remember reading The lowest part of that draft hit when La passed on him and then his circle said it was probably best for him. Playing in La and with Lebron might seem ideal but then they told him it would’ve essentially been a redshirt year for you most likely and he shaped up. The only reason he even got this opportunity to showcase was Tari And Dillon brooks both got injured. He’s in the gleague before that

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Wood can't even dribble tonight lol

At least some of the rotational players will get some rest I guess. About the only "highlight" from this game.