WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah fellers
Im bout to not watch any game till Hamas gets fired
Unless a drastic turnaround happens with his crackhead terrorist vision I’m done. Because it ain’t finna happen I do not believe it. He only got to be fired
fukk this nikka and anyone who loves him
I mean I can’t say fukk TP cuz he’s being misused by Ham and probably would thrive under a better coach that WOULD KNOW NOT TO PLAY HIM MORE THAN VANDO OR HACHIMURA THE MAN IS AT 17 MINS ALREADY OVER HACHIMURA AT 8 and OVER VANDO AT 13

fukk off Darvin Hamas you are the Josh Mcdaniels of the NBA like he was to my Raiders you dogshyt motherfukker
TERROSIT SACK OF shyt

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here you go :skip:

been saying this since the season started. y'all know ive been consistent. don't give af about no fluke half. when teams go on a run, they all fold. TOP to bottom. we have no player to stop the bleeding. same shyt happened against denver. they went on massive runs and no one stopped it.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
been saying this since the season started. y'all know ive been consistent. don't give af about no fluke half. when teams go on a run, they all fold. TOP to bottom. we have no player to stop the bleeding. same shyt happened against denver. they went on massive runs and no one stopped it.

To be fair, no one stopped Denver and no one could.

They got massively hot

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, no one stopped Denver and no one could.

They got massively hot

yea that's why they were champions. we don't have that and didn't have that last year and we're a worse team. this team is just massively flawed.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka curry just ran behind two of his teamates in the paints causing that shyt man wtf.