WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Vando being aggressive and attacking is all the difference in the world. You can't hide on D on him if he gonna cut and get to the rim and knockdown a 3 every now and then. Especially with the cuts and this stagnant ass offense. It opens the offense.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Half time analysis:

- Vando needs to start. He’s clearly a better player than TP, and gives you valuable minutes even if they’re mainly defensive. In transition he’s amazing

- Russell is showing his true colors again. 1 for 7. This is why you look to move him because he won’t be valuable in the playoffs. He’s been passing well though, silver lining.

- this is what it looks like when Bron tries. He’s still a top 5 NBA player and even when his shot is not falling, the passing is the best in the business

- LAL will probably force feed AD in the second half.

- The Warriors are better than their record says. Klay is washed, but Kuminga is niiiiiiiice.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Half time analysis:

- Vando needs to start. He’s clearly a better player than TP, and gives you valuable minutes even if they’re mainly defensive. In transition he’s amazing

- Russell is showing his true colors again. 1 for 7. This is why you look to move him because he won’t be valuable in the playoffs. He’s been passing well though, silver lining.

- this is what it looks like when Bron tries. He’s still a top 5 NBA player and even when his shot is not falling, the passing is the best in the business

- LAL will probably force feed AD in the second half.

- The Warriors are better than their record says. Klay is washed, but Kuminga is niiiiiiiice.
1000% agreed on Vando.. If he's gonna be finishing and cutting like this then he's getting points without needing to run a play for him and giving you GREAT POA defense and creating turnover and rebounding

I mean... you, me, and a few others have been trying to tell people about DLO. He's been great in the past few weeks, but he's a regular season player and can't produce in big playoff type games

I'll say Reaves has been extremely hit or miss lately as well. Normally he's the one who can take advantage of Curry, but not really so far this game

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean... you, me, and a few others have been trying to tell people about DLO. He's been great in the past few weeks, but he's a regular season player and can't produce in big playoff type games

There are posters here with an anti-LeBron agenda and they think caping for D’Lo serves that purpose.

It’s just silly tribal shyt. A blind man can see Murray is an upgrade over D’Lo.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched TP rush to double Kuminga in the fukking paint to give up a wide open 3. WTF are we doing here????