WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You are the same dude who called Rob the WOAT for hiring Frank and then called the WOAT for firing Frank, you react like a 10 year old kid every time this FO makes a move and then change your mind the next day. Also the same dude who was bytching all playoffs and then posted that IG telling people to calm down. Get your bipolar checked
Ty Lue was who they should have hired in the first place.

Yall hype up every move that clown makes. Harris, Marc, Gabe, Beasley etc etc. And most of those moves been awful. No doubt in my mind he over paid for Gabe. Who was a scrub in the regular season.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ty Lue was who they should have hired in the first place.

Yall hype up every move that clown makes. Harris, Marc, Gabe, Beasley etc etc. And most of those moves been awful. No doubt in my mind he over paid for Gabe. Who was a scrub in the regular season.
Ty Lue not being hired was not on Rob but Jeanie listening to the Rambis duo, they didn't want to give Ty Lue a bigger contract. The contract they offered Frank, most established coaches wouldn't take.

Lakers had one of the best records post deadlines, it deserved to be hyped. We went from 12 seed to the WCF. I am not sure what expectations you have but that type of stuff usually gets praised. I have criticized Pelinka plenty on his FA and trade moves but this is a good squad. I am not going to cry over a signing that hasn't played a single min.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
It happens, he still put up some solid numbers all throughout the playoffs.
It's a pretty decent signing, but it's just that money is too much for him. :manny:

hopefully it will pan out. I seen this movie before though. Dudes get around Lebron and the bright lights and can't throw the ball in the ocean.

See KCP, Jordan Clarkson, Jae Crowder, Isaiah Thomas, Deron Williams, etc

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Schroder at $2-3 million for one year >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this Vincent contract

This team has a million guards now too. They just drafted two, Reaves, Vincent, Christie and none of them are defenders.

I think Vincent and Christie will be good defenders and Reaves was a good defender his first season in the league.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Schroder at $2-3 million for one year >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this Vincent contract

This team has a million guards now too. They just drafted two, Reaves, Vincent, Christie and none of them are defenders.
They will hate Gabe too. Every year some random scrub gets hot in the playoffs and fools an idiot gm. This year it just happened to be us.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Not a Gabe Vincent fan at all. Undersized flopping mediocre overall type player. Without the Heat wings behind him and their switching defense he’d get ate up by a Jamal Murray and Steph Curry. And offensively he can barely create his own shot

Really thought Rob would have learned by now about going after the Heat’s undrafted scraps.

Much rather them have just thrown that money at Dennis who is a much better player and deserved it after the year he just had with LA. smh

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That is what most role players do, that is why he's a role player, I am fine with that. All I know is he's willing to take the big shot and can play in tough environments and win games. He was the reason Heat won their only game vs Denver. I will take that off the bench any day.
Seth Curry would have been a better signing than Vincent. He can actually consistently shoot.