WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
No, we're down because LeBron and AD play too tentative vs physical seven footers.

You're moving the goalposts now. Earlier you said save LeBron for 4th quarter "scoring explosions"-- that implies you think the Lakers could overcome this Suns team.

You can't argue for saving LeBron for the 4th, then say we're losing because of bad perimeter defense (which you seem to forget LeBron is culpable there too).

He's not bringing us from down 30 points in the 4th breh. I told you this earlier-- we would be down big if LeBron doesn't get aggressive.

Vs stars, you need your stars to go at them, not rely on passing to mid players.

LeBron was in a lineup with Reddish, Vando, Hayes and D'Lo-- who the fukk was he supposed to pass to :why:
:leon: I bet @CantStop somewhere smiling at this exchange

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk your trash ass team they making this fraud Suns team look good
I'm tilted

15th in a few days, breh.

Some interesting guys on the market that could shake this shyt up. I'm starting to like Dorian Finney Smith the more I think about acquiring him.

I know you repping Brooklyn, right? Can I interest y'all in D'Angelo Russel :lolbron:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No, we're down because LeBron and AD play too tentative vs physical seven footers.

You're moving the goalposts now. Earlier you said save LeBron for 4th quarter "scoring explosions"-- that implies you think the Lakers could overcome this Suns team.

You can't argue for saving LeBron for the 4th, then say we're losing because of bad perimeter defense (which you seem to forget LeBron is culpable there too).

He's not bringing us from down 30 points in the 4th breh. I told you this earlier-- we would be down big if LeBron doesn't get aggressive.

Vs stars, you need your stars to go at them, not rely on passing to mid players.

LeBron was in a lineup with Reddish, Vando, Hayes and D'Lo-- who the fukk was he supposed to pass to :why:
I'm really not trying to have a back and forth about this topic right now. I have my own perspective, others have different ones

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm really not trying to have a back and forth about this topic right now. I have my own perspective, others have different ones

iight breh.

This L shows me Bron and AD need to be in attack mode vs good teams (or simply teams with talent) :yeshrug:

If I'm coaching this team... let's just say, I'd have AD playing the 4 and Wood at the 5. Solves an issue vs Nurkic right there. Draw him out to the perimeter, run sets for Bron to get in the paint, we cooking with fish grease

:blessed:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He actually looks nice :yeshrug:

What the fukk was Ham's gameplan today? Why did Hayes get important minutes even though Wood has been playing well???

Ham is so frustrating dude. I wouldn't want to play for his bum ass either
he had good numbers with Blazers, would give him a fair chance to play with main guys

and idk this team just seems like they have gave up on him, I can understand struggling on offense but defense is a lot about effort and they are not showing it at all. I doubt Jeanie wants to fire a coach 2nd year into his 5 year contract lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Reaves is un-hidable on defense.
Scheme is a big part of that. Why is he constantly being exploited for mismatches by every team they play? I didn't see the Lakers picking on Grayson Allen tonight.

Is Jalen Brunson constantly in a mismatch when the Knicks play? There's ways to combat this but Ham hasn't made any adjustments. That's why every time they get smoked or the other team hits 20 threes, every guy in the locker room is saying, "that was the game plan."