WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Smh... This offense with LeBron off the court is sad. They are getting no easy shots in the half court and Max is getting skewered right now

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And it didn't do chit... Playmaking LeBron is the best version on this team until the 4th. They cut it to 6 with him doing it. Now it's ballooned up to 16

You take any criticism of LeBron dead ass personal.

I mentioned LeBron and AD both being afraid of Nurkic, you decided to talk about Bron exclusively, as if both those players being tentative isn't the reason we're down.

When LeBron got aggressive we got the score to as low as 6.

At the time I said what I said to you, it was a 13 point game.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You take any criticism of LeBron dead ass personal.

I mentioned LeBron and AD both being afraid of Nurkic, you decided to talk about Bron exclusively, as if both those players being tentative isn't the reason we're down.

When LeBron got aggressive we got the score to as low as 6.

At the time I said what I said to you, it was a 13 point game.
He wasn't being aggressive when they cut the lead... He was passing and getting assists. It's why he has 7 in the 1st half.. are you even watching?

:gucci:

I've been pounding on the table for Lebron to be assist mode until the 4th and I think it's a dumb decision to have him barrel his way down the lane 50x in the 1st half like you constantly go on about.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He wasn't being aggressive... He was passing and getting assists. It's why he has 7 in the 1st half.. are you even watching?

Breh, what you think? :martin:

He misseed a couple shots and a drive but he was still aggressive, that's the point.

LeBron being aggressive opens things up for his teammates. Bron drives, their entire defense closes in on him, shooters get open. This is LeBron's game since the Cleveland days. You can't facilitate without drawing attention, and nobody on this team cuts outside of Vanderbilt.

In any case, you're still talking about LeBron-- why did you say nothing about Davis even though I mentioned him too? :unimpressed:

I've been pounding on the table for Lebron to be assist mode until the 4th and I think it's a dumb decision to have him barrel his way down the lane 50x in the 1st half like you constantly go on about.

I can't believe you're arguing for LeBron to rely on passing to teammates that have been one of the worst offenses in the league vs this Suns team.

Your way had us down double digits :russ:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Breh, what you think? :martin:

He misseed a couple shots and a drive but he was still aggressive, that's the point.

LeBron being aggressive opens things up for his teammates. Bron drives, their entire defense closes in on him, shooters get open. This is LeBron's game since the Cleveland days. You can't facilitate without drawing attention, and nobody on this team cuts outside of Vanderbilt.

In any case, you're still talking about LeBron-- why did you say nothing about Davis even though I mentioned him too? :unimpressed:

I can't believe you're arguing for LeBron to rely on passing to teammates that have been one of the worst offenses in the league vs this Suns team.

Your way had us down double digits :russ:
Different perspectives on this. I respect yours , just not my preference

:manny: