WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
he had good numbers with Blazers, would give him a fair chance to play with main guys

and idk this team just seems like they have gave up on him, I can understand struggling on offense but defense is a lot about effort and they are not showing it at all. I doubt Jeanie wants to fire a coach 2nd year into his 5 year contract lol
They have too much ego to admit they fukked up with Vogel so I'm sure they'll double down on Ham. It also means the 15 people invested in the Lakers will lose some extra money if they have to pay out another coach while hiring a new one. That won't fly with these cheapskates.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, we're down because LeBron and AD play too tentative vs physical seven footers.

You're moving the goalposts now. Earlier you said save LeBron for 4th quarter "scoring explosions"-- that implies you think the Lakers could overcome this Suns team.

You can't argue for saving LeBron for the 4th, then say we're losing because of bad perimeter defense (which you seem to forget LeBron is culpable there too).

He's not bringing us from down 30 points in the 4th breh. I told you this earlier-- we would be down big if LeBron doesn't get aggressive.

Vs stars, you need your stars to go at them, not rely on passing to mid players.

LeBron was in a lineup with Reddish, Vando, Hayes and D'Lo-- who the fukk was he supposed to pass to :why:
LeBron has zero shot at getting to the rim with that trio on the floor.:sadbron:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This is the worse I have seen the Lakers play this season. You would have tjought it was a B2B game or something.

Also what offensive and defensive schemes are the Lakera running? It looks like they are just going with the vibes doing whatever.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think at this point might need to package Reaves in a deal, as he's basically our only valuable piece besides Rui, and get something back from him like Murray+ another guy

He's being hunted endlessly on the defensive end, and Ham can't find schemes to help him out
I'm almost to the point I don't even want them to make a trade if they don't fire Ham first. What reason does anybody have to believe he'd do anything differently or better with new players?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are treating this like a scheduled loss. Teams plan is seemingly to hover around .500 until February.

I'm assuming Lakers want Murray off the Hawks but that isn't happening.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Reaves is un-hidable on defense.

It’s crazy because he was a solid defender his first 2 years. I remember him terrorizing Klay on defense his rookie year.

Now that he’s grown offensively he’s regressed defensively. That’s kind of to be expected…but dude is like Steve Nash bad nowadays.

Guys are just picking him off for sport now

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is the worse I have seen the Lakers play this season. You would have tjought it was a B2B game or something.

I think that's the worst part.

I look forward to these games, like frfr. I been watching the Lakers since I was a child breh. This shyt is one of the best parts of my week, win or lose

But when we come out like that, what's the point of watching? Some of us be waiting for these games, and the people that spend they bread to go to Staples...

:francis: