WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
AD with Haliburton would be insane. AD probably realizes he’s wasting his best years but he’s too much of a beta to ask out. Last time he asked out, he hid and let Klutch handle it. You think Klutch gonna do that again for him? Hell no.

There’s like 15-20 teams that could use AD right now and get instantly better.
I think AD needed Lebron to get to this point but he’s outgrown that big bro lil bro relationship at this point. Lebron is out there trying to hold on to what he once had and AD is suffering for that

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you have a hate boner for Lebron but AD is not going anywhere and Bron is still playing at a top 10 all of the advanced stats bare that out. He just had a bad game.

No shyt AD is not going anywhere. I clearly stated that in the post you just quoted and the numerous posts before that referencing his extension. Not everything is about Bron. I didn’t even mention him in that post. Y’all groupies are straight up coo coo.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I know you have a hate boner for Lebron but AD is not going anywhere and Bron is still playing at a top 10 all of the advanced stats bare that out. He just had a bad game.
That’s the double edge sword right there, Lebron appears to be playing well but his stats are not impacting winning like it once was. AD is the best player on the Lakers but Lebron won’t fall back to the 2nd option.

Lebron is on his passive aggressive shyt right now until the roster gets traded out by all star break as usual.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
With another star that matches his timeline. At this point Lebron is just double dipping, he has nothing left to gain. I don’t even blame him for his defense cause he’s old, time to let go.
That's the advantage of being 39 years old...When he has a good game or does something marvelous it's "He's 39 and doing that! :gladbron:"
When he's trash out there it's "He's 39:yeshrug:"

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That’s the double edge sword right there, Lebron appears to be playing well but his stats are not impacting winning like it once was. AD is the best player on the Lakers but Lebron won’t fall back to the 2nd option.

Lebron is on his passive aggressive shyt right now until the roster gets traded out by all star break as usual.
LeBron has been more than happy to go PG mode and feed AD.. people posting ITT will then criticize him for not being aggressive scoring lol

It's the same tired pattern. They both compliment each other, but AD needs someone to set him up

The league is better all around than it's ever been. No single player can impact the game like LeBron did in his prime and it's stupid to assume that it could

I don't take a ton into Bron not speaking to reporters, he's upset obviously and not happy but he's also been sick and almost missed last game and this one too

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
LeBron has been more than happy to go PG mode and feed AD.. people posting ITT will then criticize him for not being aggressive scoring lol

It's the same tired pattern. They both compliment each other, but AD needs someone to set him up

The league is better all around than it's ever been. No single player can impact the game like LeBron did in his prime and it's stupid to assume that it could

I don't take a ton into Bron not speaking to reporters, he's upset obviously and not happy but he's also been sick and almost missed last game and this one too
Call 12

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:sas1: @GreatestLaker

bv1e5bu31dac1.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol. LeBron gonna load manage for two weeks in Miami, Lakers go on a run without him, LeBron comes back re-energized and with some referee help they get into a playoff spot, lose in the first or second round.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No shyt AD is not going anywhere. I clearly stated that in the post you just quoted and the numerous posts before that referencing his extension. Not everything is about Bron. I didn’t even mention him in that post. Y’all groupies are straight up coo coo.

You weirdo Canadian clown neither AD nor Lebron is going anywhere. Stop your constant bytching.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ham is a dead man walking.

He brought in to be the hatchet man for Westbrook and he completed the job.

He doesn't seem to offer much else