WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the perfect game to start Rui btw. Throw his ass on Kat and let him go. If Bron is play point to start anyway the lineup could be better.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is dumb. The true fix was to start Vando again to guard the POA with Dlo and Austin but, he was injured so TP got the starts. The Austin defensive stuff is really overblown.
It is.. but Darvin made the decision at the beginning that DLO>Reaves in terms of starting lineup earlier in the year, so I've heard rumblings that he doesn't wanna look like an idiot for then going back and starting Reaves again in the starting lineup after benching him

Rui has a case to be frustrated with Darvin, but no one should be more frustrated than Reaves.. dude has been balling for awhile now

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is.. but Darvin made the decision at the beginning that DLO>Reaves in terms of starting lineup earlier in the year, so I've heard rumblings that he doesn't wanna look like an idiot for then going back and starting Reaves again in the starting lineup after benching him

Rui has a case to be frustrated with Darvin, but no one should be more frustrated than Reaves.. dude has been balling for awhile now
Yeah AR started off rough like everybody else who played this summer. He got it together now though.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Shocked by the way this starting lineup has played to begin the game.. I'll eat crow if this unit actually does a good job going forward cause I didn't see it doing anything but backfiring

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
AD is finally playing like a big body center and being physical with other bigs :ohlawd:

If he keeps this mentality he's just as good as Embiid and Jokic :wow: