WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what kills me breh :dead:

This nikka Canstop literally saw me post evidence of me supporting the Lakers before The Coli existed, but still co-signs a retard like @Lakerman0834 for saying I joined the team in 2018

:mjlol:

That goes to show you these LeBron haters don't care about facts, they only care about narratives.

This is literally a picture of my Facebook from 2009 supporting Kobe, at the HEIGHT of Cavs Bron:snoop:

Screen-Shot-2023-12-24-at-11-20-51-AM.png

I guess this makes me a Kobe Stan, huh???

I posted this picture earlier in the thread, and @CantStop strangely disappeared when it showed up :sas2:

how convenient, the year we won a ring and were heavy favorites.

show me a post of you supporting them during the kwame brown era

nikka i was on :hamster: during the bum ass smush parker days

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
What is Dlo’s market right now?

Because going forward he’s gatekeeper status. He’s good enough to be a starter but not good enough to be in any franchise’s longterm plans. So I really wonder what value they can really get for him at this point..

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
What is Dlo’s market right now?

Because going forward he’s gatekeeper status. He’s good enough to be a starter but not good enough to be in any franchise’s longterm plans. So I really wonder what value they can really get for him at this point..

You will have to attach a draft pick to that Bum to get rid of that contract to a tanking team willing to absorb his salary.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

how convenient, the year we won a ring and were heavy favorites.

show me a post of you supporting them during the kwame brown era

nikka i was on :hamster: during the bum ass smush parker days

But that image was before the season started and the year after we lost to Boston :mjlol:

Facebook (and social media in general) wasn't a thing for me pre-2009. My first post on the site was from 09 :wow:

I was on MySpace before that, and MySpace was about what music you put on your page and how many bad bytches were in your top 8 :childplease:

My late uncle gifted me an Eddie Jones jersey for my birthday when I was a kid.

I probably got a pic of me rocking that bish in my mom's photobook :dead:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
How can you forget Jokic stopper in Rui?

Yes he averaged a historic triple double but he shot 4% less than his usual average.
Jokic shot 63% from the field last year... And shot 50% from the field in the WCF (which included a Game 1 where he shot 70%)

Idk what kinda math they have over in Canada but 63-50 does not equal 4 in any other country on this planet

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Jokic shot 63% from the field last year... And shot 50% from the field in the WCF (which included a Game 1 where he shot 70%)

Idk what kinda math they have over in Canada but 63-50 does not equal 4 in any other country on this planet
He said 4% less...

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You will have to attach a draft pick to that Bum to get rid of that contract to a tanking team willing to absorb his salary.

His contract is very reasonable and he’s basically on an expiring. Not to mention he can still help a team

lol at the thought of attaching a pick to trade dlo