WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
January 15th is when Reaves can be traded. Theyre just trying to tread water until then

reaves is not getting traded

:what:

spoken like a true LeStanley. no one is off limits huh. if anything they're probably trading DLo and Rui

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We'll see.:sas1:

Either way, Dlo cant be traded until Jan 15 either. Thats what theyre waiting on

the move to the bench lets me know he's gone and it's just a matter of time. them keeping reaves on the bench lets me know they want him to get accustomed to a bench spot.

Vando
Lavine
Prince
Bron
AD

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
the move to the bench lets me know he's gone and it's just a matter of time. them keeping reaves on the bench lets me know they want him to get accustomed to a bench spot.

Vando
Lavine
Prince
Bron
AD

Trading for Lavine would be stupid.

Dlo is gone but I hope it's not for Lavine.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why you replying to this morons. Dude started following Lakers once their idol joined. They were nowhere to be found when we tried stanning Darius morris and we were actively shytting on Kobe when he played poorly. now these bronsexuals who team hop want to tell us how to be “real fans”

Don't be an idiot, that poster is a well-known Laker social media guy. He's been pushing them in public since before this site existed. :dead:

Y'all the kind of idiots who think everyone you see in LA with a Lebron jersey moved there from Cleveland.

And @CantStop knows that he's a Laker fan and dapped you anyway, which shows what kind of fan he is. :mjlol:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they gave gabe vincent 3 years 30 million guaranteed?

is he klutch?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be an idiot, that poster is a well-known Laker social media guy. He's been pushing them in public since before this site existed. :dead:

Y'all the kind of idiots who think everyone you see in LA with a Lebron jersey moved there from Cleveland.

And @CantStop knows that he's a Laker fan and dapped you anyway, which shows what kind of fan he is. :mjlol:
Where have you been

:gladbron:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
1. You are not objective, so miss me with that bullshyt

2. Luka does nothing better than LeBron. He scores 8 more points on 8 more shots and has a WAY higher usage rate than LeBron.

3. Joker is falling off. But even then, their numbers are nearly identical, with Jokic having a higher usage rate (27/9/12 vs 25/8/7, both shooting 54%, Joker takes 3 more shots than Bron, Jokic's usage 31.1 vs Bron's 29.6)

4. Giannis being better than LeBron is fukking laughable. Giannis literally can't shoot a jumpshot. :martin:

5. Embiid has a generational whistle. His numbers are inflated due to flopping and gaming the system. LeBron gets the calls that nikka gets, it's curtains for the league. Embiid gets TWELVE FTs a game, Bron gets less than 6. LeBron shoots better from 3, better from 2, and they have the exact same FG% even though LeBron is a perimeter player and Joel gets the majority of his buckets in the paint as a 7 footer.

LeBron matches or bests all of these guys in relevant metrics, and LeBron is on cruise control until the playoffs, while all these guys are playing out of their minds....

Anything else? :unimpressed:
:pachaha:

Bron stans don't even agree with you on this.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
so according to @Th3Birdman, we have the best player in the world. AD is also a top 10 player. surely, we should be able to win a conference finals game in the playoffs.

:unimpressed:
Conference finals you say? We should be the heavy favorites to win it all.

We have the best player in the league by a mile, another top 10 player who is the dpoy and a roster filled with high level role players. Like elite shooter Gabe Vincent who is also an elite perimeter defender, Christian Wood another elite scorer who comes off the bench etc. No other team in the league can compare.

2024 title lock

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:pachaha:

Bron stans don't even agree with you on this.

I don't need people to agree with the sky being blue.

Facts don't need to be agreed with, they are whether you believe in them or not. :yeshrug:

I gave you a factual analysis based on their numbers and physical ability: LeBron matches or surpasses every one of those guys you named in relevant metrics, is doing it at 39 years old (while they're all in their primes) and LeBron is obviously coasting, not even playing as hard as he could.

Unless you want to make the argument that Luka, Embiid, Giannis, and Jokic all have another gear they're going to reach in the playoffs, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Earlier in the season, I argued that Jokic comes the closest, but we see him coming back down to Earth, while LeBron is on cruise control.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conference finals you say? We should be the heavy favorites to win it all.

We have the best player in the league by a mile, another top 10 player who is the dpoy and a roster filled with high level role players. Like elite shooter Gabe Vincent who is also an elite perimeter defender, Christian Wood another elite scorer who comes off the bench etc. No other team in the league can compare.

2024 title lock
How can you forget Jokic stopper in Rui?

Yes he averaged a historic triple double but he shot 4% less than his usual average.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This is what kills me breh :dead:

This nikka Canstop literally saw me post evidence of me supporting the Lakers before The Coli existed, but still co-signs a retard like @Lakerman0834 for saying I joined the team in 2018

:mjlol:

That goes to show you these LeBron haters don't care about facts, they only care about narratives.

This is literally a picture of my Facebook from 2009 supporting Kobe, at the HEIGHT of Cavs Bron:snoop:

Screen-Shot-2023-12-24-at-11-20-51-AM.png

I guess this makes me a Kobe Stan, huh???

I posted this picture earlier in the thread, and @CantStop strangely disappeared when it showed up :sas2: