WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so according to @Th3Birdman, we have the best player in the world. AD is also a top 10 player. surely, we should be able to win a conference finals game in the playoffs.

:unimpressed:

And when we do, what the fukk you gon say? :martin:

Oh, I know, you gon be quiet as a mouse fart like when I showed you I been repping the Lakers before you were out of middle school, Pokémon ass nikka

:umad:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

AD is bigger than Chet; OKC was starting a bunch of 6'6" and under guys beside him.
...a
Ain't chet 7'3 or some shyt

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Can’t even enjoy this win, because these fakkits have been throwing away the season the last two weeks or so

You have to finish top 4 to even make serious noise in the playoffs. I refuse to believe in the Cinderella story of last year

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t even enjoy this win, because these fakkits have been throwing away the season the last two weeks or so

You have to finish top 4 to even make serious noise in the playoffs. I refuse to believe in the Cinderella story of last year

depends on who we face.

we play well against soft bigs like Jaren Jackson Jr and the Warriors that have no bigs. I like our shot against the Timberwolves, Thunder, Kings. teams with multiple scoring perimeter players will cause us problems like the clippers, mavs and Suns.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
so according to @Th3Birdman, we have the best player in the world. AD is also a top 10 player. surely, we should be able to win a conference finals game in the playoffs.

:unimpressed:

Well, to be honest...If Lebron wasn't hurt and Dlo didn't play like a bytch the Lakers would've had a legit shot at beating Denver and winning the Championship.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

The team has 2 top 10 players.

They have looked so bad because of injuries and Darvin Ham.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How would this make sense if we were posting post Kobe and during the worst years in franchise history? Which can’t be said about yourself. You do realize that no matter how many times you type this out, it will never be legitimate. It’s ironic considering you have supported 3 teams in your lifetime, we can’t say the same.
Why you replying to this morons. Dude started following Lakers once their idol joined. They were nowhere to be found when we tried stanning Darius morris and we were actively shytting on Kobe when he played poorly. now these bronsexuals who team hop want to tell us how to be “real fans”

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

January 15th is when Reaves can be traded. Theyre just trying to tread water until then

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
AD has 50-60 pounds on him. :gucci:

LeBron was taller than everybody else in OKC's lineup. I can't believe how many people dapped your post. :gucci:
... Bigger is not heavier in basketball...
But I thought that team was a tall team..

I guess bertans aint played..I think giddy didn't either cuz it's a team with good height