WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I would not sign Brown at the expense of Dlo....Let's not forget about all of the good things Dlo can do (Ball handling, playmaking,shooting)....If Lebron or AD goes down he can score 18-22 ppg...LA should sign Dlo at a nice number and then see what happens at the start of next season...The Lakers can trade him before the trade deadline if they have to..... LA would be better off going after Seth Curry.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I would not sign Brown at the expense of Dlo....Let's not forget about all of the good things Dlo can do (Ball handling, playmaking,shooting)....If Lebron or AD goes down he can score 18-22 ppg...LA should sign Dlo at a nice number and then see what happens at the start of next season...The Lakers can trade him before the trade deadline if they have to..... LA would be better off going after Seth Curry.
They can have Dlo and Brown

Daps
It won’t be at the expense of Dlo. It’ll be at the expense of Bamba and Beasley.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Who’s gonna be the backup Center though if you let Bamba go?

I’m good on that Wenyon Gabriel shyt :hubie:
There's no C on the market besides Lopez who is worth anything of value. Get some vet min guys and keep it moving.

Maybe convince Plumlee to come here