WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why even re-sign D'lo when you know he'll be a no show in the playoffs?
He can still give you something in certain matchups, but he is gonna be invaluable during the regular season, plus salary at the trade deadline

In terms of Bruce Brown... if we can get him THEN GET THAT MAN. He'd be a great piece on this team and we should have gone after him instead of Lonnie last year

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He can still give you something in certain matchups, but he is gonna be invaluable during the regular season, plus salary at the trade deadline

In terms of Bruce Brown... if we can get him THEN GET THAT MAN. He'd be a great piece on this team and we should have gone after him instead of Lonnie last year
Why yall keep slandering Lonnie like this :mjlol:

I like him he can shoot and he's athletic

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The idea of Lonnie is sometimes better than the actual product.. and I like Lonnie but Bruce Brown is just flat out better
He played well in playoffs we saw it he won them a playoff game

He’s fine he’s defense is suspect but he can score

And ya’ll gotta calm down with this Bruce Brown shyt

He was playing with the Joker

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He played well in playoffs we saw it he won them a playoff game

He’s fine he’s defense is suspect but he can score

And ya’ll gotta calm down with this Bruce Brown shyt

He was playing with the Joker
And now he'd play with LeBron and Reaves who are great/good IQ ball players.

Lonnie was out of the rotation and really only had that one good game against the Warriors.

His defense is suspect and he just makes a lot of boneheaded plays. I wouldn't be mad at bringing him back, but on a much lower deal

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
And now he'd play with LeBron and Reaves who are great/good IQ ball players.

Lonnie was out of the rotation and really only had that one good game against the Warriors.

His defense is suspect and he just makes a lot of boneheaded plays. I wouldn't be mad at bringing him back, but on a much lower deal
:ehh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Told you they could get to the full MLE, @Voice of Reason

I've been on the Bruce Brown bandwagon too. He showed up for Denver and Brooklyn when it mattered. A Reaves/Brown starting backcourt works too since both guys can pass on top of LeBron being the primary facilitator.

They can squeeze DLo's salary or just let him walk and bring back Schroder for peanuts. Schroder wouldn't be getting 30 minutes a night with Brown and Reaves in the backcourt. Christie and the rookies will need tick too.

I'd still like to bring back Lonnie at a reasonable number but I'd obviously rather have Brown if picking between the two.