WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because you need him to make the playoffs

he's an 82 game player. unfortunately he's not a 16 game player but u need 82 game players regardless. say what u want but he saved our season this year after the deadline
This is facts. Dude avg. 18p 3r and 6 assist at 47 40 83. Can't let him walk for nothing and he was good during the regular season. Dude is a walking heat check which this team needs.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Why would the Lakers want to offer Bruce Brown their full mid level:what:

He doesn’t address any of their needs which are shooting and bigs.

Brown balled out in the playoffs but he looks much better than he really is because he’s playing with Jokic.

He wouldn’t be shyt with any other team. I’d rather throw my mid level at Trey Lyles than Bruce Brown…

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Brown balled out in the playoffs but he looks much better than he really is because he’s playing with Jokic.

He wouldn’t be shyt with any other team. I’d rather throw my mid level at Trey Lyles than Bruce Brown…
This is people overpaying for role players with rings

Bruce Brown is a gadget player with no real position

I like him but not at the full mid level that is dumb

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Told you they could get to the full MLE, @Voice of Reason

I've been on the Bruce Brown bandwagon too. He showed up for Denver and Brooklyn when it mattered. A Reaves/Brown starting backcourt works too since both guys can pass on top of LeBron being the primary facilitator.

They can squeeze DLo's salary or just let him walk and bring back Schroder for peanuts. Schroder wouldn't be getting 30 minutes a night with Brown and Reaves in the backcourt. Christie and the rookies will need tick too.

I'd still like to bring back Lonnie at a reasonable number but I'd obviously rather have Brown if picking between the two.

They would have to denounce Beasley and Bamba when they need a 3 point shooter and a big that can shoot even though both of them under performed last season.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They would have to denounce Beasley and Bamba when they need a 3 point shooter and a big that can shoot even though both of them under performed last season.
Yeah if they use the MLE they become hard capped at the first apron $165 million

Which would mean they would definitely have to renounce DLO ($38 million cap hold) and Rui ($19 million cap hold) or resign for much less because both their cap holds plus the open roster cap holds plus the existing contracts even without Bamba and Beasley would push them beyond that first apron and make them ineligible to use the MLE

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just bring D'lo, Bamba , Beasley back and try to get someone like Mason Plumlee and I'm cool.

Look for a D'lo trade early in the season. Kyrie might be acting up by then or the Bulls might decide to blow it up.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

He was good with Nets too, he is the ideal role player and would look good with Bron and AD too.