WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Suns twice
Orlando
Cleveland
barely beat the Suns that was missing Book and Beale in both games we played them. Barely beat a Magic team that was down a few players then got our ass kicked by them 2 games later when those players played. Squeaked by Cleveland...which isn't a good team. Be real. They're 1 game over .500 in the Eastern Conference and they just lost to the Trailblazers.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
barely beat the Suns that was missing Book and Beale in both games we played them. Barely beat a Magic team that was down a few players then got our ass kicked by them 2 games later when those players played. Squeaked by Cleveland...which isn't a good team. Be real. They're 1 game over .500 in the Eastern Conference and they just lost to the Trailblazers.
Lakers ain’t winning shyt but to be fair lakers is missing key players also. Lebrun should retire after this season I don’t see the lakers winning in the next few seasons

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I love Lebron's positive disposition....The Lakers will be fine once they get the bulk of their players back.....They were missing 5 rotation players last night (Rui, Vando, Reddish, Hayes, Vincent)

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beal played in the second game.
Orlando was missing Wendell Carter and Fultz, Lakers were down Rui and Vando in both games.
Cleveland is a good team and have beaten Denver and won in Philly without Mitchell. Lakers didn't have Rui, Reddish or Vando either. They basically had a 7 man rotation last night with all the injuries.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I was not a fan of the 3 guard lineups last season but letting Dennis walk was a mistake.
It's only a mistake because Reaves is so bad on POA defense. He was a sneaky defender last year, this year he's just BAD. Dennis really gave you pressure driving the ball that Reaves just can't do right now

I already knew was DLO is, and honestly they are going to trade him anyway. But they gotta find someone who can pressure the defense driving

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Beal played in the second game.
Orlando was missing Wendell Carter and Fultz, Lakers were down Rui and Vando in both games.
Cleveland is a good team and have beaten Denver and won in Philly without Mitchell. Lakers didn't have Rui, Reddish or Vando either. They basically had a 7 man rotation last night with all the injuries.
meh...those wins weren't impressive. We have 0 good wins...I stand by that. No win this season where we looked good against good competition. Injuries or not.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why is reaves taking 3s like he's prime klay

he's not even trying to create for himself or others