WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Do you believe a healthy Lebron is outplaying Jokic?

:jbhmm:
This version of LeBron right now probably closes the gap on those close 4th qts

But like people have pointed out to you, DLO was unplayable that series and was detrimental to the team and he was getting heavy minutes

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
JHS looks horrendous. He is not an NBA player right now.
I'm gonna be so glad when the regular rotation pieces come back and I never have to watch JHS play a minute more for the rest of the season

Edit: to add to this, they literally employed LeBron on SGA cause no one else apparently could. This is why we need Vando/Reddish back in a bad way.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This version of LeBron right now probably closes the gap on those close 4th qts

But like people have pointed out to you, DLO was unplayable that series and was detrimental to the team and he was getting heavy minutes
This version has not been available at the end of the year for Lakers outside of the bubble season, this is what happens when you are old and play this much through regular season, it will most likely be the same story again.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This version has not been available at the end of the year for Lakers outside of the bubble season, this is what happens when you are old and play this much through regular season, it will most likely be the same story again.
If you get close to this version you could make noise. The problem last year was that Lebron was very clearly limited. Probably like 60%, and they still made a deep run

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

First of all the Lakers lead most of the game in games 2 and 4 they would have won those if Ham didn't make dumb coaching decisions like benching Rui.

The series should have been 2-2 after 4

Healthy Lebron with Ham coaching a better series goes to 7 games but I think the Nuggets probably win.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If you get close to this version you could make noise. The problem last year was that Lebron was very clearly limited. Probably like 60%, and they still made a deep run
And what makes you think we will get that considering he is playing big mins once again and is a year older? The idea was for him to be limited to 30 mins but thrown away quickly. I would say this roster right now depends on him even more than last year since Reaves was actually looking better last year.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

I don't think he has to...Containing Murray is more important than slowing down Joker...We've seen Denver lose despite Joker having a huge series.....That being said....I think it's plausible Lebron can give you 90-95% of what Joker produces and the Lakers win the series.....Just look at the last playoffs.

Joker- 27.8/14.5/11.8 on 50/47/78 shooting

Lebron- 27.8/9.5/10.0 on 52/27/76 shooting...on a bad foot

The difference in the series was Murray.....Joker does not scare me.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
And what makes you think we will get that considering he is playing big mins once again and is a year older? The idea was for him to be limited to 30 mins but thrown away quickly. I would say this roster right now depends on him even more than last year since Reaves was actually looking better last year.
Ehh his minutes this year aren't nearly what they were last year. Part of that is due to blowouts on either side. He hasn't handled the ball and exerted himself to nearly the same level as he has the past few years

The could change, but so far they've managed him pretty well. I don't think that 30 min was ever a true number, but so far this year he's averaging 33 MPG

It's hard to say with this roster, cause Rui/Vando/Vincent have all been out for large stretches. His playmaking is missed since it's basically him and DLO right now, but not necessarily his scoring to the same level as the past few years

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lebron's minutes are irrelevant...It's about his workload and not having to ramp it up (AD getting injured) during the regular season.......So far...Lebron's workload is down and AD has only missed 1 game.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yeah... Kinda like I said the other day. We're going to beat the shyt outta the Pistons, Spurs, Grizzlies, and Wizards.

We'll lose to the Nuggets, Bucks, and Celtics.

We'll break even with the Warriors and Thunder and those mid teams.