WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The dudes out there right now are too bad on perimeter defense.

Christie and to a lesser extent Prince are the only decent perimeter defenders

Mars

Superstar
Daps
like I said before, the problem is right in front of y'all but y'all want to blame everyone else.

let's take a look at our losses:

Denver: Jokic was the best player.

Kings: Fox was the best player

Orlando: Blown out. Doesn't matter who their best player was but Paolo was

Heat: Jimmy played great but I'll give it to Bron

Rockets: blown out. doesn't matter.

Kings: Sabonis was the best player

Dallas: Luka

Philly: Embiid

OKC soon: Shai has 20 at half

Notice the trend? We lose when our 90M duo gets outplayed. Notice the other trend? They get outplayed by guys who are considered stars/superstars and make the same money as them.

Now ask yourself, if we tied up 90M to our old fragile duo, who should get the blame when they get outplayed? I know y'all want to blame Pelinka, DLo, Reaves and every role player but until you guys realize that this team is going nowhere with these two then the easier it becomes to stomach. I don't even blame Bron, he's old but AD is supposed to be the guy and he's not. There has been an OBVIOUS trend of them getting outplayed by peers who are considered either worse than them or neck and neck.

I already know what's a loss and victory because stats don't lie. If they're facing an all star, more likely than not we're going to lose.

AD/Lebron are fine...The problem is the surrounding pieces...LA is missing 4 key rotation players (2 best wing defenders) right now...It would also help if Reaves/Wood played better.....LA will be fine

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD/Lebron are fine...The problem is the surrounding pieces...LA is missing 4 key rotation players (2 best wing defenders) right now...It would also help if Reaves/Wood played better.....LA will be fine
this is such bullshyt and a cop out. We literally lost against Denver because those 2 got outplayed by Jokic and Jamal. You guys put more weight and responsibility on guys making MLE money instead of guys making 40 and 50M a year. I just showed you the trend that’s been ongoing(for years) now but those 2 get protected by Laker fans for whatever reason. You get paid like a top 10 player then show me. I’ll never ever understand judging players on an equal scale. If we lose and our superstars don’t show up then that’s on them, not the role players.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
this is such bullshyt and a cop out. We literally lost against Denver because those 2 got outplayed by Jokic and Jamal. You guys put more weight and responsibility on guys making MLE money instead of guys making 40 and 50M a year. I just showed you the trend that’s been ongoing(for years) now but those 2 get protected by Laker fans for whatever reason.

Murray/Joker were great....but Lebron being hurt and Dlo playing like shyt were also factors.

Last edited: