WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Problem wasnt passing to the open man. The problem was having Cam Reddish be in the corner to shoot the open 3 instead of Prince.

I hope Ham doesnt overlook that adjustment because of one game.
I remember that game against Miami and we had the last shot...LeBron passed it to Cam in the corner but I felt like once Cam got it he should've kicked it out to Prince since he was also open from 3...

We might've would've won that game in Miami, I don't know if that was Ham or Bron's call to have Cam in the corner but yeah I'd rather have Prince take that kind of shot in any situation.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I remember that game against Miami and we had the last shot...LeBron passed it to Cam in the corner but I felt like once Cam got it he should've kicked it out to Prince since he was also open from 3...

We might've would've won that game in Miami, I don't know if that was Ham or Bron's call to have Cam in the corner but yeah I'd rather have Prince take that kind of shot in any situation.
Yep I was referring to Bron's comments about the Miami game. Yea he should have swung it to Prince. But again if Bron is driving to the rim put Prince in the corner if the game is on the line.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I would rather Price or Reddish being able to take that shot. The more threats from three the better.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hard to take these early results too seriously as this team figures it out.

Will be interested to see where the Lakers are after Christmas.

The handwringing in here is ridiculous.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bron's out tonight. Imagine if they lose to this trash ass Blazers team.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers should still win this game even without Bron.......This is an opportunity for AD to be the #1 option and for Rui to show out.