WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yo Christian Wood scored 0 points in 22 minutes

:what:

This bad bodied doofus has been a scoring machine everywhere he’s ever been

That’s all he does is score the ball and last night with no AD this dude came out and had ZERO points

He took ONE shot

These nikkas are trash man

It’s a shame

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get sonned by the spacely sprockets brehs

Dillion Brooks “I POKES BEARS” :damn:
The same rockets teams that should’ve won against GSW if Steph didn’t go nuclear in the 4th. And Jalen could hit his fukking free throws :francis: . Rockets should be 5-2 at worst but probably 6-1. Only bad loss was to Orlando on opening night

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don't worry he'll get his 26/7/6 :unimpressed:
lebronpic.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen Green was picking on Reaves and Dlo like crazy :scust:

Driving by both of them will ease every single times
Reaves usually more solid on d. Jsut wrong place at the wrong time for him. That was personal matchup for Green so he was goin extra hard against the Lakers guard because of the team USA shyt.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I really think Darvin Ham is the #1 problem or either LeBron James.

There is hardly any good offensive schemes being set. The offense is all Iso to whoever the ball is passed to.

Nobody is moving around until ball is passed to them. How many times do you see two guys on this team standing right on top of each other and later on bump into each other because of it. Both on offense and defense this happens.

Rondo is greatly missed.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This is one the reasons Dennis should’ve been appreciated more. That and he could put pressure on the rim with his speed. And he was clutch

Not only that he was the toughest guy on the team. Dude would roll his ankle like 8 different ways and would just tie his shoelaces and come back into the game. He had the kind of ankle sprains that guys go out for 3 weeks with and wouldn’t miss a game. And this happened multiple times last season. Dude was unbelievable.

And this is why Rob deserves all the criticism that he gets. He doesn’t appreciate his guys. Dennis balled out on a minimum contract and help quarterback the team to the WCF and was invaluable with his on ball defense and freethrow shooting. How u just overlook that and decide to just a throw a bag at Gabe Vincent? Wtf did he do? It’s like he doesn’t even really scout. And he did the same thing with Dwight when he decided to chase Trezl. Did the same thing with Caruso.

Unfortunate to see a guy bust his ass like Dennis did last year and not get rewarded for it…

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really think Darvin Ham is the #1 problem or either LeBron James.

There is hardly any good offensive schemes being set. The offense is all Iso to whoever the ball is passed to.

Nobody is moving around until ball is passed to them. How many times do you see two guys on this team standing right on top of each other and later on bump into each other because of it. Both on offense and defense this happens.

Rondo is greatly missed.

Yeah Bron needs to move off of the ball more.

Bron ball has its place but we need offense that get's dudes multiple touches at times.