WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You know why?

THT was clutch

LeBron kept telling everyone how nice he was gonna be

I could be wrong

They should explore reacquiring Caruso
:yawn:

Yall will blame everyone besides that jackass who is actually making the basketball decisions.

Look at this

Let Caruso walk
Let Randle walk
Let Brook Lopez walk
Let Dennis Schroder walk
Let Lonnie walker walk
Cut Thomas Bryant
Traded away Zubac for trash
fukked up the Dwight situation
Traded away KCP

Overpaid for AD when no other team was bidding for him.

Westbrook trade.

THT extension

Sign Kedrick Nunn

Sign Gabe Vincent

Sign Cam Reddish

These are some of the worst moves in the past decade and they have Pelinka's name all over them.

You should not give this clown the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:yawn:

Yall will blame everyone besides that jackass who is actually making the basketball decisions.

Look at this

Let Caruso walk
Let Randle walk
Let Brook Lopez walk
Let Dennis Schroder walk
Let Lonnie walker walk
Cut Thomas Bryant
Traded away Zubac for trash
fukked up the Dwight situation
Traded away KCP

Overpaid for AD when no other team was bidding for him.

Westbrook trade.

THT extension

Sign Kedrick Nunn

Sign Gabe Vincent

Sign Cam Reddish

These are some of the worst moves in the past decade and they have Pelinka's name all over them.

You should not give this clown the benefit of the doubt.
Don't say ya'll

Bron is my dude

They looked at Caruso as duplication at the position

They just paid THT

Jeannie did not wanna pay Caruso and Rob let him walk

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They could have had Caruso AND THT.. I dont get how people don't understand that. The issue was Jeanie didn't wanna pay that tax

So Rob went with the "younger player who's ceiling was unknown at the time". Not a good decision
They could have and they chose not to how the hell you don’t understand that?????

I COULD do alot of things my nikka don’t mean I’m gonna actually DO IT

:what:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They could have and they chose not to how the hell you don’t understand that?????

I COULD do alot of things my nikka don’t mean I’m gonna actually DO IT

:what:
I mean we're of the same mindset.. they should have

I just think it's inaccurate when people say it's was either THT or Caruso caise it should have been both

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I blame LeBron for Caruso

They ran their mouth constantly bout THT to get him paid and Jeannie was like why do we need Caruso when you told me THT is that dude?

Smh!

They coulda kept both. Caruso even wanted to take less. Crazy cause they found that dude…developed him into the player he is today and then just let him go over a couple mil. It’ll prob cost them 2 first round picks to get him back now. Then they turn around and flip THT (nikka still has no left) for 4 months of Pat Bev…who they flipped for 2 months of Mo Bamba…who then left for nothing. That’s just the definition of hustling backwards.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I mean we're of the same mindset.. they should have

I just think it's inaccurate when people say it's was either THT or Caruso caise it should have been both
It should have been both but this cheap ass organization made it a one or the other situation and they chose the Klutch guy. It was so bad that insufferable shill McMenamin was making the rounds defending the cheapness by saying "would you want to pay $30 million in tax" or whatever it was to keep both.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Imagine giving 30 Mil to a guy that had proven nothing over a guy that was a key cog in your bubble chip team :skip:

It didn't have to be both, THT shouldn't have gotten shyt besides a minimum contract

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Imagine giving 30 Mil to a guy that had proven nothing over a guy that was a key cog in your bubble chip team :skip:

It didn't have to be both, THT shouldn't have gotten shyt besides a minimum contract
You do have to have guys on your team that make more than the minimum in order to hold trade value and matching salaries

That's how the current system works. DLO/Rui/Reaves are great examples of that. They made their $$ cause they deserve it, but also cause you need high enough salaries to match in case of trades.

Same with THT. If just was a dumb decision that failed massively