WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
A short player who doesn't have the athleticism to stay infront of a traffic cone can give decent POA defense? :dead:

Yall just be saying shyt to say shyt.

Gabe is decent at stealing the ball when it's exposed infront of him. That's about it.
I already know that you're illiterate, we've come to that conclusion and I have to spoon-feed you the proper way that reading comprehension works... So I'll help you out again since that caretaker must be on break

He's a decent POA at times.. he can stay in front better than DLO and Reaves so far.

Please.. I'm begging you, learn how to read. Use your fingers, get someone to help you process the words. At this point I'm not even joking. Its concerning

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A short player who doesn't have the athleticism to stay infront of a traffic cone can give decent POA defense? :dead:

Yall just be saying shyt to say shyt.

Gabe is decent at stealing the ball when it's exposed infront of him. That's about it.

He's better defensively than Reaves and Dlo but he's still not good enough to fulfill what the team needs.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
lol passing to bum ass cam in the corner for a 3. He bricked vs clippers but woods had a putback. Don’t care if it’s a good basketball play Just take contested shot over 2 players instead of passing to a bum
The issue is having Cam in the corner and not Prince.. I don't understand how people don't see that.

The play is fine, the player is not

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The issue is having Cam in the corner and not Prince.. I don't understand how people don't see that.

The play is fine, the player is not
Naw I’d have bron or reaves take last shot, rest of the team is legit bums. You with one of your best players taking the shot not a bum. There’s a reason him and prince were open(cam could have made extra pass to prince)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Naw I’d have bron or reaves take last shot, rest of the team is legit bums. You with one of your best players taking the shot not a bum. There’s a reason him and prince were open(cam could have made extra pass to prince)
You def let Prince take that if he's open. A wide open 3 is better than a contested 2. Prince and Cam needed to switch spots on that last play and I'd be ok with the outcome