WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I still can’t get over how hyped this team was. For what?

Every media pundit had them as a top 5 team and “one of the 4 contenders“ :what:

They got no shooting, poor rebounding , medicore shot creating…oh and they play cam reddish 27 mins a game.

Only brights spots have been Prince and Wood. And that includes all those injured nikkas on bench

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ham showing how much of a terrorist he is
We just needed 2 points
And he draws up a hero 3
With cam reddish taking it

So instead of getting a midrange which is a better percentage he opts for a fukking 3 and cam is the one who gets it does this BALD HEADED fukk KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not super concerned this Lakers team is a playoff team but they are not contenders right now.

I think they need a real third option that can get his shot off on anyone.

Derozan or Bojan from the Pistons.

Then try to get Caruso back.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like imma lose my shyt over THIS team. This is a play in team at best without last years post deadline energy and chemistry with an older Bron and more washed AD

There best defender and energy guy has not played yet.

Vando alongside AD and Prince will improve the defense drastically.

They still need another legit scorer though.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Every media pundit had them as a top 5 team and “one of the 4 contenders“ :what:

They got no shooting, poor rebounding , medicore shot creating…oh and they play cam reddish 27 mins a game.

Only brights spots have been Prince and Wood. And that includes all those injured nikkas on bench
Cause these guy don't know basketball. The fact these idiots hyped up Gabe Vincent as they did should have told you everything you needed to know. You, @Regular_P and I were the only ones I've seen anywhere call out that signing as a terrible one.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Like imma lose my shyt over THIS team. This is a play in team at best without last years post deadline energy and chemistry with an older Bron and more washed AD
Yet you’re in here cackling go on and stan another team then like wtf or just don’t watch games at all is you that lonely you gotta come here and do all this cackling on game nights?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but you do have to realize that Rui, Vando, and Gabe haven't been playing for awhile now

Cam wouldn't normally be playing that many crazy min down the stretch otherwise.. this team needs to trade DLO for a PG who can penetrate the defense and be a good POA defender.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Bro everyone is hurt give it time :what:

The team has obvious weaknesses but fully healthy I think they are like a 5th or 6th seed.

Still need some moves to be a real contender.