WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

I know that if Mcdaniels got fired from my Raiders Ham can get fired from the Lakeshow its time.
Time is ticking on him :wow: if he can’t get it better he is good as gone

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but you do have to realize that Rui, Vando, and Gabe haven't been playing for awhile now

Cam wouldn't normally be playing that many crazy min down the stretch otherwise.. this team needs to trade DLO for a PG who can penetrate the defense and be a good POA defender.

They would be worse with Gabe. And Rui is Rui you never know what you’re get from him on a night to night basis.

But I do agree I’d trade Dlo for Terry Rozier right now

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but you do have to realize that Rui, Vando, and Gabe haven't been playing for awhile now

Cam wouldn't normally be playing that many crazy min down the stretch otherwise.. this team needs to trade DLO for a PG who can penetrate the defense and be a good POA defender.
You're acting like Gabe Vincent not playing is a bad thing.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Bro everyone is hurt give it time :what:

The team has obvious weaknesses but fully healthy I think they are like a 5th or 6th seed.

Still need some moves to be a real contender.

You just validated my point. This team was billed as a top 5 contender by everyone going into the year and instead their ceiling looks like a “5th or 6th seed”

And half those nikkas on the bench won’t make a difference

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet you’re in here cackling go on and stan another team then like wtf or just don’t watch games at all is you that lonely you gotta come here and do all this cackling on game nights?
Do you notice how you quote every post I make even when you’re not mentionned? You on your Dwight Howard shyt. I got you so bothered :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They would be worse with Gabe. And Rui is Rui you never know what you’re get from him on a night to night basis.

But I do agree I’d trade Dlo for Terry Rozier right now
No Gabe can give you decent POA defense at times, and he's a hell of a lot better than having Reddish in the corner

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Do you notice how you quote every post I make even when you’re not mentionned? You on your Dwight Howard shyt. I got you so bothered :mjlol:
Yet you still quoted me back
You should’ve kept it moving you sound bothered by what I’m saying
Im bothered really by Taliban ham you bozo :umad:
Now go and follow him when he inevitably gets fired you Ham jim buss pathetic groupie :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You just validated my point. This team was billed as a top 5 contender by everyone going into the year and instead their ceiling looks like a “5th or 6th seed”

And half those nikkas on the bench won’t make a difference

That's why I said they probably need trades unless Rui takes a major leap.

They need a real third option that can get his own shot.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet you still quoted me back
You should’ve kept it moving you sound bothered by what I’m saying
Im bothered really by Taliban ham you bozo :umad:
Now go and follow him when he inevitably gets fired you Ham jim buss pathetic groupie :mjlol:
The white boy rage is coming out

Hide ya schools and movie theatres brehs

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No Gabe can give you decent POA defense at times, and he's a hell of a lot better than having Reddish in the corner
A short player who doesn't have the athleticism to stay infront of a traffic cone can give decent POA defense? :dead:

Yall just be saying shyt to say shyt.

Gabe is decent at stealing the ball when it's exposed infront of him. That's about it.