WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We've...well not I in particular, put too much stock and hype into Austin Reeves being THE man when the reality is he's not, just an average player that had a one-hit-wonder season...so far at least now I'm not saying he won't pick it up as the season grows but some (many) fans expected too much out of him.

One issue with this team's lackluster start is Bron's minute restriction which I find to be a bad coaching/athletic decision by the franchise. I don't get it...last season at 37/38 he played with no restrictions but now all of a sudden at 38 (soon to be 39) there's this minute restriction when I don't think he needs it unless there's something health-wise that hasn't been reported.

This restriction is going to cause us to lose a lot of games or fail to stay competitive throughout 4 quarters because they're trying to reach a quota and is partially one of the reasons why the team isn't meshing well.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dennis is not a bucket getter :dahell:

But I agree Lebron needs to be aggressive cutting off the ball and screening and rolling.

But we have not seen him do that or post up much this season.

He’s not in the traditional sense but he is for this team. We have 0 guards who can apply pressure on the rim. Who are you giving the ball to on this team and telling them to get a bucket and believe that they will?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He’s not in the traditional sense but he is for this team. We have 0 guards who can apply pressure on the rim. Who are you giving the ball to on this team and telling them to get a bucket and believe that they will?

I agree, with you Lebron can be that guy but again he needs to play to to his strengths which is playing more like a PF and basically like Zion.

But to your point I think Rui could be that guy he's super efficient from the mid range which is valuable.

Ham has just not given him the opportunity.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I understand investing in the young players...but the Lakers should've gone all in on Kyrie, and signed S. Curry on top of it....That would've greatly improved the Lakers' shooting.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Lakers were universally applauded even by their biggest critics about the moves they made. It’s almost like there’s 2 bigger problems on this team. Unless you’re the 2004 pistons , you’re not winning anything without a top 10-15 player. U can make a case for the 2019 spurs but I have Kawhi as top 15 during that playoff run.
That just shows you how much these analysts know about basketball. I've been proven right about everything thing I've said this offseason. These dumbass analysts said we added shooting and got substantially better. WHERE? Every time you watch a game these dumbasses mention how Gabe Vincent is a lights out shooter. The same dude who shoots 39% from the field and 33% from 3 for his career is somehow a lights out shooter.