WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
y’all want to blame the role players when shyt goes wrong when our 2 main guys never show up and do their part against other superstars. There’s a reason why we’re about to lose 12 straight to these dudes
WTF are you talking about? For multiple games they've been scoring 25 or 30 with 10+ rebounds

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF are you talking about? For multiple games they've been scoring 25 or 30 with 10+ rebounds
I said against great teams goofy

I don’t care what they do against Orlando

We lost 12 straight to Clippers

5 straight to the Nuggets

They always get outplayed against the greats

Nikka bragging about games against the magic lmao

Mars

Superstar
Daps
All things considered...The Lakers are lucky to be down by 13 after the 1st quarter.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny to see how hyped dudes were for this season

This era should have been dead but trash ass Jeanie extended this misery for another 3-4 years.
We’re playing a better team. I expect us to make a comeback at some point

I don’t take a lot of posters opinion seriously due to being biased. Anybody with a brain wouldn’t have hyped this team

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I said against great teams goofy

I don’t care what they do against Orlando

We lost 12 straight to Clippers

5 straight to the Nuggets

They always get outplayed against the greats

Nikka bragging about games against the magic lmao
You pick and choose when to criticize, it's been ongoing for your entire time posting.

Besides against Denver, AD has been who he's supposed to be.. and honestly Bron hasn't really had a poor game so far this year

Its a lot of issues with the perimeter guard play, lack of guard penetration, poor 3pt shooting that is having us with these issues

You're the very definition of a casual tho, so I know you won't understand any of what I just typed.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You pick and choose when to criticize, it's been ongoing for your entire time posting.

Besides against Denver, AD has been who he's supposed to be.. and honestly Bron hasn't really had a poor game so far this year

Its a lot of issues with the perimeter guard play, lack of guard penetration, poor 3pt shooting that is having us with these issues

You're the very definition of a casual tho, so I know you won't understand any of what I just typed.
Kawhi having 18 in a quarter and Bron having 2 isn’t an issue tho lmao. We’re going to have a fake comeback and you’re gonna say we found the formula to stop Kawhi lmao

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Kawhi having 18 in a quarter and Bron having 2 isn’t an issue tho lmao. We’re going to have a fake comeback and you’re gonna say we found the formula to stop Kawhi lmao
Bron has been one of the best 4th qt players in the NBA this year.. it's obviously a specific game plan to get everyone else involved and save him for the final qt

Idk why I expected you to know that, those 3 braincells working overtime just reading this post

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did darvin ham have an undiagnosed stroke over the offseason or something

the fukk is he doing :dahell: