WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I understand investing in the young players...but the Lakers should've gone all in on Kyrie, and signed S. Curry on top of it....That would've greatly improved the Lakers' shooting.
Issue isn't necessary shooting. Its guard play.. it's been a constant problem since 2020

-DS could penetrate but can't feed AD
-Russ could feed AD but couldn't space the floor and was horrendous at finishing
-DLO is pretty poor at decision making but he's a decent shooter but not athletic enough to put pressure on the defense

Kyrie would have fixed alot of issues on that portion, but would have sacrificed wing depth and shooting besides vet mins.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Who said the empty numbers would happen after we’re down 20? Like clock work

Come on man, don't do this....If the Lakers were up by 15 and Lebron was scoring you would call him a frontrunner.....Lebron has kept the Lakers in the game...They are -3 with him on the court....-11 with him off.....The 4 other starters are a combined -46

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lakers were universally applauded even by their biggest critics about the moves they made. It’s almost like there’s 2 bigger problems on this team. Unless you’re the 2004 pistons , you’re not winning anything without a top 10-15 player. U can make a case for the 2019 spurs but I have Kawhi as top 15 during that playoff run.

Relax the team just went to the Western conference finals.

Both AD and Bron are top 15

Lebron doesn't look good right now but he never does to start the season.

AD is an "off-ball" big that will look bad if they don't get him the ball in his spots.

The guards can't do that because of the physical coverage.

But I agree they do need a bucket getter when the offense stalls for Bron and AD.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That just shows you how much these analysts know about basketball. I've been proven right about everything thing I've said this offseason. These dumbass analysts said we added shooting and got substantially better. WHERE? Every time you watch a game these dumbasses mention how Gabe Vincent is a lights out shooter. The same dude who shoots 39% from the field and 33% from 3 for his career is somehow a lights out shooter.
I'll admit you've been right on Vincent and Reaves so far. I don't remember your thoughts on Rui

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m benching Reaves.

Make that dude earn his spot in the rotation. You got 10 minutes to get me 5 points. Lower his minutes by one minute every game he doesn’t get me 5.

I’m tired of nikkas getting burn based on their name. Go deeper in the bench and find guys that produce.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I understand investing in the young players...but the Lakers should've gone all in on Kyrie, and signed S. Curry on top of it....That would've greatly improved the Lakers' shooting.
The reality is that we weren't going to get Kyrie anyway despite the talks of him wanting to reunite with Bron.

Irving seemed more content to stay with Dallas than expected, Seth Curry could've been a possibility but eh. I still think it's early and the team will likely pick it up as the games continue but the question is when will that happen.