WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So stop playing that “we” game. U not part of we. U already tried to play that “I’m a real Laker fan” card in that other thread and I had to pull your skirt up. Keep riding Bron and Bronny’s dikk, we know why you’re here.
I'm gonna enjoy being in this thread after every win reading you have a temper tantrum :russ:

I'm gonna guess there will be about 52 of those this year. Looking forward to it broke boi

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna enjoy being in this thread after every win reading you have a temper tantrum :russ:

I'm gonna guess there will be about 52 of those this year. Looking forward to it broke boi

Jokes on you. I don’t give af about this team. :dead: I havent cared about this team since 2023 WCF when I predicted a sweep cause the team was fraudulent. Remember that year? The same year you were predicting a win every game of that series and claimed Rui is the Jokic stopper? :laff: I care even less now

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Jokes on you. I don’t give af about this team. :dead: I havent cared about this team since 2023 WCF when I predicted a sweep cause the team was fraudulent. Remember that year? The same year you were predicting a win every game of that series and claimed Rui is the Jokic stopper? :laff: I care even less now
Nah you got it wrong.. you predicted they'd not make the playoffs that year

Then you predicted they'd lose in the play in

Then you predicted they'd lose the Griz

Then you predicted they'd lose to the Warriors

The temper tantrums have already started tho huh LMAO.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
shut ya dumbass up :laff:
Here's a picture that's really gonna get you and @CantStop upset

FitzBeat.1.jpg