WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
We better win tonight lol. Doing the father son shyt and taking an L would be tragic. A blow out even worse.
Lol it's game 1 of an 82 game season

I honestly think the Lakers probably go .500 to start the year and go 5-5. I think that might be a win in my book as the 10 games or so look tough

Timberwolves
Suns
Kings
Suns
Cavs
Raptors
Pistons
Griz
76ers

To me if they go 5-5 or 6-4 that's a W. Schedule looks better later in the year

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We're back :wow: finally.

I didn't follow us much during the summer league and preseason outside of a few games but I like what I saw from guys like Dalton and Olivari.

I know this season might not translate to much success, but I do think we'll look a little better than last season; I still think we'll be in the Play-in once again, tho since I don't see us being a top 6 team in the West.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
When you have two top ten players on your roster and one of them is, to some people, the greatest basketball player of all time, yes there are high expectations.

The two best Americans as well. Throw in that JJ is second in the world behind Bron in BBIQ, and we got two projected lotto picks in the draft you gotta make a WCF run at a minimum