WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We have t won an opening night since Clarkson and Randle carried us

We have no shot tonight. But at least we get to see a make a wish dream come true for a father and his son
Ramona Shelburne and Dave McMenamin giving us an emotional breakdown of it after the game, how it all came together and why it was a dream come true for everybody on the team. :mjcry:

That email Lakers Store is gonna send out afterwards with bullshyt merch nobody besides @jaydawg08 is gonna buy. :mjcry:

Last edited:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Another year high expectations

Another year of trade rumors for everybody

Another year of play in basketball
another year of shyt vibes and locker room tension. I enjoy being competitive, but I can't wait for the next era. we've had lame ass drama for Lebron's entire reign now and it doesn't come with much success these days.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
another year of shyt vibes and locker room tension. I enjoy being competitive, but I can't wait for the next era. we've had lame ass drama for Lebron's entire reign now and it doesn't come with much success these days.
The entire preseason was filled with players like Rui, DLO, Vando, Max, Reaves talking about how great the locker room is now that Ham is gone

:gucci:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We haven't won an opening night since Clarkson and Randle carried us

We have no shot tonight. But at least we get to see a make a wish dream come true for a father and his son
Ramona Shelburne and Dave McMenamin giving us an emotional breakdown of it after the game, how it all came together and why it was a dream come true for everybody on the team. :mjcry:

That email Lakers Store is gonna send out afterwards with bullshyt merch nobody besides @jaydawg08 is gonna buy. :mjcry:

I'm just happy to share this momentous event with my brehs. We been thru a lot, but we here now :mjcry:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really wish there was a thread where actual ball fans could discuss the game but instead we gotta share it with broke ass @CantStop @Torrential @10bandz and illegal immigrant @Trojan 24

:snoop:

u never took my ban bet

let's make a poll right now who's more wanted in the lakers thread, me or a migrant like you?

buddy ive been deep in the trenches with these folks when we were winning 17 games and watching tarik black and sacre. lets make that ban bet.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
u never took my ban bet

let's make a poll right now who's more wanted in the lakers thread, me or a migrant like you?

buddy ive been deep in the trenches with these folks when we were winning 17 games and watching tarik black and sacre. lets make that ban bet.
I don't care about some random ban bet made by a warehouse worker breh.

:russ:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about some random ban bet made by a warehouse worker breh.

:russ:

So stop playing that “we” game. U not part of we. U already tried to play that “I’m a real Laker fan” card in that other thread and I had to pull your skirt up. Keep riding Bron and Bronny’s dikk, we know why you’re here.