WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The troubling thing about Bronny isnt even the handle or shooting.

Its the lack of motor and basketball IQ. He gets lost way too much off the ball and for someone so athletic he's the most winded. On that I try to give a pass cause of the heart issues, but just how much 5 on 5 basketball has he been playing over the summer. We know he lacks offensive skills, but try to make up for it with energy.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
JHS is a walking garbage can

Bronny plays like he doesn’t care

Maxwell Lewis plays like he only sees the hoop.. no defender, no teammates, just hoop and he is terrible at everything on offense

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
JHS is a walking garbage can

Bronny plays like he doesn’t care

Maxwell Lewis plays like he only sees the hoop.. no defender, no teammates, just hoop and he is terrible at everything on offense
Tired on a back to back after playing just 14 mins is wild. Rookie or not.

Breh can be bad, but at least play hard or at least take advantage of the opportunity to work on your weaknesses.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The troubling thing about Bronny isnt even the handle or shooting.

Its the lack of motor and basketball IQ. He gets lost way too much off the ball and for someone so athletic he's the most winded. On that I try to give a pass cause of the heart issues, but just how much 5 on 5 basketball has he been playing over the summer. We know he lacks offensive skills, but try to make up for it with energy.
Why the fukk would Bronny care? Like everybody else, he knows he was flat out gifted a roster spot and guaranteed four year contract he didn't deserve. What is the point in trying? He's been privileged all his life.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Maybe that cardiac arrest thing is still in the back of Bronny's mind.

Hopefully he ups his motor and trusts his self more. He has the athleticism to at least be better on defense.
It just looks like he doesn’t wanna make a huge mistake so he doesn’t go full speed

I hope someone in his camp/circle will hammer that into him.. I thought it was thr lack of confidence but we’ll see

Max is trash. JHS is not a PG but does nothing else. Olivari is the only positive player that has played for the Lakers tonight

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Reddish is the biggest waste of talent I’ve ever seen

JHS is slow. Bronny is undersized. They got physical limitations. Reddish is 6’8 with good speed, decent handles, good shooting form and athletic and just sucks.
Darvin Ham was starting Reddish and having DLO and Austin on the bench last year

:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bronny having more than JHS might be the biggest indictment on him.
Edit: JHS does have 4 assist, but my goodness he had the green light to score WTF