WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk would Bronny care? Like everybody else, he knows he was flat out gifted a roster spot and guaranteed four year contract he didn't deserve. What is the point in trying? He's been privileged all his life.
Disappointing for sure.
I'm just going to imagine we drafted Quincy at 55 and signed Bronny as a UDFA :manny:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Olivari and Bronny are the 2 best Laker players this game

Really says something about JHS, Lewis, Castleton, and Reddish

Q has to find a way onto this roster, Pelinka gotta find a way

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Bronny has to finish at the rim better. Left like 6 points out there (couple of them lead to 3 pointers the other way)

Save his legs. We'll likely be wanting Q out there over Gabe in a couple weeks.

If his defense was a little better I could see it but as of now I don't. He does look like a good 3 point shooter though.

Maybe he can do the DJ Augustin role.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He seems to play different when he’s seen a couple go in.. even the misses I don’t really mind when he plays like this
Bron gotta stop being such a positive pappy and get on his ass about the lack of aggressiveness. Maybe that's the privilege of things being given to him all his life, but you have to go and get yours as a pro. Backcut, fastbreak, etc etc go get it so you can get going.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Bron gotta stop being such a positive pappy and get on his ass about the lack of aggressiveness. Maybe that's the privilege of things being given to him all his life, but you have to go and get yours as a pro. Backcut, fastbreak, etc etc go get it so you can get going.

He just got a back cut.