WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He's making THT look like James Harden. Cant believe he's this bad offensively
JHS is the worst player on this Lakers team.. pretty crazy, cause I remember us in the thread in his rookie year were hoping he’d get some solid rotational min

I mean he’s gonna spend ANOTHER year in the G league and try again next year?

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I was willing to give JHS the benefit of the doubt because of Ham and the injuries to the team. But he’s just not cutting it especially for his draft position.

I want to see what Vando looks like in this offense. JJ talks a good game but let’s see if he can follow through

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just came to say... those blonde dreads on DLo are quite possibly the gayest thing in the league this year. Like Jimmy Butler perm level bad.

The boy is a hooper though.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That Great Depression 1924 looking ass cac Knecht seems like he got that dog in him.

Looks like he’s passed up Max and if he’s half the player he showed last night then Reeves might end up being expendable.

yep he's a better shooter than Reaves and he seems like he can hold up better on defense.

REaves is a nice player but the way these cacs on the internet hype his cracka ass up is disgusting.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Nah, thats Bronny.
Bronnys on ball defense has been pretty decent so far in the postseason.

His off ball defense, shooting, aggression are beyond trash.. but he actually was cutting last game and trying to drive to the lane this past game. Looks more comfortable as preseason games progress

JHS does nothing well. Defense trash, offense trash, decision making trash, rebounding trash, he needs to be on ball and tried to play hero ball taking shots away from a scorching Knect

What does JHS do well besides bring the bal up to half court

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bronny gonn ahve to use that football style athletcism to become a top tier defender adn work on a spt up shot to stay in the league.