WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Blazers not doing that trade, they'll want Reaves or another 1st
Ain't no way Portland is getting two firsts for Jerami Grant's contract. I wouldn't even give up the proposed deal for him. He averages four rebounds a game for his career; he only grabbed 3.5 last season. :mindblown:

I genuinely don't believe there's any real difference between him and Rui but Rui makes much less.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Idk how to feel about this:patrice:

Rui pissed me off with how he doesn't play up to his physical potential, but he was certainly very efficient in his role. We do keep DLO as well too tho.

Rob would certainly be saying fukk it y'all better make sure JHS plays backup PG.

Not sure that: 1. Grant is enough of a difference maker for the Lakers to give up this level of resources. I think having competent good players is sometimes underrated. But the Lakers aren't a Jerami Grant away from being a top team. LeBron been balling and I've been on record that I think the team will make a significant run this year.

2. Are we sure Jerami Grant is better than Rui at this point? When was the last time Grant played basketball games with stakes?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Ain't no way Portland is getting two firsts for Jerami Grant's contract. I wouldn't even give up the proposed deal for him. He averages four rebounds a game for his career; he only grabbed 3.5 last season. :mindblown:

I genuinely don't believe there's any real difference between him and Rui but Rui makes much less.

I don't even want him, I'm just saying nobody want Gabe Nunn's contract and having a 50/50 chance Riu takes a 3 year mental health break

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not sure that: 1. Grant is enough of a difference maker for the Lakers to give up this level of resources. I think having competent good players is sometimes underrated. But the Lakers aren't a Jerami Grant away from being a top team. LeBron been balling and I've been on record that I think the team will make a significant run this year.

2. Are we sure Jerami Grant is better than Rui at this point? When was the last time Grant played basketball games with stakes?
Yea Im not sure how much it moves the needle. Unless the feeling is if DLO doesnt have a big game you still have another guy capable of getting 20. And the fact its not like Rui rebounds anyway. Lakers are trying to find their flip Marcus Smart/Robert Williams for JRUE/Porzingis upgrades, but Im not sure its out there.
I don't even want him, I'm just saying nobody want Gabe Nunn's contract and having a 50/50 chance Riu takes a 3 year mental health break
Thing is Rui needs to take advantage of when guys like Murray and Porter are switched on to him. And just fight for rebounds with his size. Different mindset and he's a player you want on the team post LeBron. He might just be who he is though.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yea Im not sure how much it moves the needle. Unless the feeling is if DLO doesnt have a big game you still have another guy capable of getting 20. And the fact its not like Rui rebounds anyway. Lakers are trying to find their flip Marcus Smart/Robert Williams for JRUE/Porzingis upgrades, but Im not sure its out there.

Thing is Rui needs to take advantage of when guys like Murray and Porter are switched on to him. And just fight for rebounds with his size. Different mindset and he's a player you want on the team post LeBron. He might just be who he is though.

I'm talking about Portland, I don't think they would want him. He seem like he might fall apart like Lamar if he gotta leave LA

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Grant is better than Rui...but....eh.... Team would have length at the 2 and 3 positions.

Lakers gonna have to accept they gonna have to be on the losing end of deals in regards to picks and giving up younger players for 'ready guys'.

But in terms of of Portland that would actually be a great trade for them (they get younger players who have real playoff experience)...even with just one 1st round pick...but yeah I understand executives have to 'win' in deals so they may be stubborn in spite of themselves.

The Lakers should try to get a third team inovled and only give up that 2nd round pick for a above average center....but that won't happen

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

He's better on offense and defense than Rui and is better at creating his own shot. But he's not worth a 1st let alone 2. The problem is that the Blazers don't really want Rui either....they want to tank. So they are gonna need some kind of compensation for taking Back Rui's salary.