WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lol my opinion is the lights to big there u got to be a special type of nikka to go there. Wemby a special type so maybe. But nobody can answer my question honestly like I'm on some troll shyt I just want to know the opinion of Lakers fans

Your opinion in dumb af and thats why no one is answering this dumbass question....in those 24 years you're mentioning there was never a year the lakers had cap space for a max FA and we had a competitive team except for Dwight and he made the wrong decision so it is what it is. The lights weren't too big for Melo or LMA when they had a chance to come here....we were just rebuilding so why would they come here?

It has nothing to do with being a "special type of nikka", that's just some gay shyt you feel about Bron. Been following the NBA for 24 year but asking dumbass obvious questions :martin:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Your opinion in dumb af and thats why no one is answering this dumbass question....in those 24 years you're mentioning there was never a year the lakers had cap space for a max FA and we had a competitive team except for Dwight and he made the wrong decision so it is what it is. The lights weren't too big for Melo or LMA when they had a chance to come here....we were just rebuilding so why would they come here?

It has nothing to do with being a "special type of nikka", that's just some gay shyt you feel about Bron. Been following the NBA for 24 year but asking dumbass obvious questions :martin:
Every summer I heard about big names coming to the Lakers and they never came. Tell me I'm lying.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Jamie may FINALLY DROP IT!!!:gladbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO