WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I know y'all not just gonna ignore Rui balling against France, looked pretty competent to me :lupe:
fukk France!

Also yall see how Curry playing
This what would probably happen if he went to LA to play with Bron and AD that Lakers shooting curse and probably why Thompson said hell nah to LA and went to hide behind Luka’s fat ass :mjlol:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
LWO can anyone tell me why nobody came to the Lakers in the 24 years that I been watching the NBA? Or y'all just gone dissing and discussing the one nikka that I know of that came here. I'm so curious on this topic

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LWO can anyone tell me why nobody came to the Lakers in the 24 years that I been watching the NBA? Or y'all just gone dissing and discussing the one nikka that I know of that came here. I'm so curious on this topic

Squad has won 6 titles in that time frame but you asking this dumbass question for weeks :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

And he the one we didn't and don't want, and now he won't leave. I guess that's the secret, I'm telling you guys all now I don't want Wemby at all

:lupe:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
And he the one we didn't and don't want, and now he won't leave. I guess that's the secret, I'm telling you guys all now I don't want Wemby at all

:lupe:
Lol my opinion is the lights to big there u got to be a special type of nikka to go there. Wemby a special type so maybe. But nobody can answer my question honestly like I'm on some troll shyt I just want to know the opinion of Lakers fans

Last edited: