WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I saw this thread on the front page. I thought it was something worthwhile being talked about in here. But all I see is Bron dikkriding and crying.

“It’s a conspiracy the Lakers sabotaged LeBron on purpose 😭😭😭😭“.

A lot of you nikkas weird as fukk
This is peace but you didn't put a name on this bullet. Who you talking about???? :hubie:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It pains me to see LeBron hitting shots at the end of games for team USA

Why can’t he do that as a Laker :to:
Obviously Darvin Ham was the issue. 4 time Champion Kerr has good ideas how to use Bron late.

Have faith brother. Im sure JJ is taking notes.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Are nikkas in here calling olympians "competent" :mjlol:

Why does LeBronze need a stacked deck to win? Why can't we develop young players? Why do we sign so many Klutch clients? Why can't LeBronze primarily play the 4?

selling future assets for a 40 yr old is irresponsible...ready for this Klutch chpt to be TF OVER
You would rather see this incompetent cac draft and develop more JHS' than put together a competitive team around two top ten players :dead:

Any GM with a functioning brain can construct a 50-60 win team around 2024 Bron/AD. Pelinka is big trash.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You would rather see this incompetent cac draft and develop more JHS' than put together a competitive team around two top ten players :dead:

Any GM with a functioning brain construct a 50-60 win team around 2024 Bron/AD. Pelinka is big trash.
These dudes on here are borderline brain dead.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kerr ain't coaching shyt. This team should be winning by 35, going wire to wire.
He's coaching late though.

Lineup clearly doesn't make sense. Steph, Booker, Bron, Embiid.

AD clearly makes the most sense with that lineup cause he can switch. I think he just saving shyt for when the games count.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
One word to answer Austin's question.

Pelinka.

The worst gm to ever grace an NBA's front office.
You’re still on this Rob being the worst ever after I gave you multiple worst names and has people laughing :russ.

Try watching team besides the Lakers for once. And all this over some preseason Olympics hoops?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if other stanbases cry about their GM not surrounding their fav player with 12 other all stars

:mjlol:

bu bu but why isn't pelinka giving up 2 first round picks for jerami grant!!!

:sadcam:
Lakers fans really live a spoiled life lol. I’m LWO too but these guys are delusional. They’ll harp on Rob that making a couple non needle moving moves here and there and convince themselves they are under a terrorist regime.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You’re still on this Rob being the worst ever after I gave you multiple worst names and has people laughing :russ.

Try watching team besides the Lakers for once. And all this over some preseason Olympics hoops?

Breh these nikkas will tell u straight up Jeanie/Rob are the only people to ever let a player go for financial reasons. The only people. Ever. In the history of rich people owning sports teams.

They just wanna cry like hoes.