WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers fans really live a spoiled life lol. I’m LWO too but these guys are delusional. They’ll harp on Rob that making a couple non needle moving moves here and there and convince themselves they are under a terrorist regime.

Most of these dudes not LWO. Let’s keep it 100. They’re Bron Stans

I let @GreatestLaker live cause he’s a real Laker fan. I do think he has an agenda but I know he’s for the team. Them other dudes like that cac @voiceofautism want the lakers to give up everything to maximize the next 2 years or so because once Bron is gone, he’s gone too.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh these nikkas will tell u straight up Jeanie/Rob are the only people to ever let a player go for financial reasons. The only people. Ever. In the history of rich people owning sports teams.

They just wanna cry like hoes.

We just saw the clippers do it with Paul George. And that’s Paul George. Meanwhile these bron stans still crying about Caruso 3 years later

Lmao

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs see Bron/AD dominating and ask for tweaks to the roster. :patrice: :ehh:

If AD/Bron were looking awful the same nikkas crying about "exhibition games" would be saying we need to strip the roster down and rebuild.

You cant make this shyt up :wow:

That Towns jab hurt him. It was light tho I swea :wow:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Heat Breh (and part time hater when it’s hilarious) here.

Jeanie and Rob should be a-goddamned-shamed of themselves for mismanaging Bron & AD’s time together the last few years.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
We TOLD yall Lakers front office would rather lose than see Bron dominate as a Laker.
jeanie-buss-putting-her-head-on-lebron-james-shou-5-2388-1710014881-0_dblbig.jpg

Yeah, I don't think so. If the front office is actively sabotaging LeBron, why does LeBron keep re-signing with them?

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
jeanie-buss-putting-her-head-on-lebron-james-shou-5-2388-1710014881-0_dblbig.jpg

Yeah, I don't think so. If the front office is actively sabotaging LeBron, why does LeBron keep re-signing with them?
What is about this lady that make yall think she make any decisions?? She low hanging fruit in this thing. Who yall need to be investigating is KURT RAMBIS buts somehow its like he's a ghost that escapes any kind criticism

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What is about this lady that make yall think she make any decisions?? She low hanging fruit in this thing. Who yall need to be investigating is KURT RAMBIS buts somehow its like he's a ghost that escapes any kind criticism
She's allowed the people who make the decisions to continue making them, whether that's Klutch, Pelinka, or Kurt and Linda Rambis.

Not thoughts on why LeBron has continued to re-sign with the Lakers if they're purposefully trying to prevent him from winning?

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She's allowed the people who make the decisions to continue making them, whether that's Klutch, Pelinka, or Kurt and Linda Rambis.

Not thoughts on why LeBron has continued to re-sign with the Lakers if they're purposefully trying to prevent him from winning?
Let me break this down cuz SlowWw. Lebron is a Black Man with a measure of Power. lakers fans keep complaining about Klutch need to go... you think the ownership group in the NBA want Klutch in the ownership mix? The quickest way to expedite that is winning chips. this how i know you aint black cuz this thought didn't even occur to you. This shyt is about Power. Lebron is defiant and has a ego. So yea ima make yall pay me and draft my son and ima kill in the Olympics at 40. You can not like him as a player all you want. Now it's painfully obvious who the issue is. And KURT RAMBIS is the opps