WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Meanwhile Lebron James a current Laker player...one we'll never see again in our lifetime.. is playing legendary for the USA and some of these hoe ass "laker" fans sick as fukk with HATE and cant enjoy it :russ:
Bron definitely aint the Bron who can put a whole team on his back anymore but he can definitely still pull his own weight you just gotta put some kind of decent consistent players around him and AD. USA smacked Jokic's team because its only Jokic and he is 1 year removed from a chip and the reigning mvp. Luka's olympic team sitting at home because its only Luka. To be a championship contender you have to have a whole team

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Meanwhile Lebron James a current Laker player...one we'll never see again in our lifetime.. is playing legendary for the USA and some of these hoe ass "laker" fans sick as fukk with HATE and cant enjoy it :russ:
What I found to be more disheartening. Bron and AD are proving to be the two best players on the court. Yet we have a jackass for a gm who can't put a component team around them. shyt is disgusting. Yet you'll have fakkits ready to put on the cape for their white savior.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sure there is a level of glazing or getting caught up in the hype.

However, I still say Bubble or Not that Bron & AD were the most dominant playoff duo since Kobe & Shaq. Steph/KD were the most dominant duo on the best team since Kobe & Shaq's team, etc.

Still I remember :mjcry:

It really is a shame how these last 4 years or so have been. Everybody shares some blame, but its still a damn shame.

If only Silver had come thru in the clutch and cut the season down to 65 games :wow:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Mom and pop shop Laker front office Lakers.

I'm still not over how the "THE" in the Lakers has fallen off as a result of them
Jeanie needs to sell the team. She refuses to go outside of her inner circle. Pelinka has shown time and time again that he is one of the worst gms in nba history, Rambis was one of the worst coaches we've ever seen and Linda Rambis (like seriously?) Is her brain trust.

This is why this team will never be shyt with her in charge. She refuses to hire competent people.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bron definitely aint the Bron who can put a whole team on his back anymore but he can definitely still pull his own weight you just gotta put some kind of decent consistent players around him and AD. USA smacked Jokic's team because its only Jokic and he is 1 year removed from a chip and the reigning mvp. Luka's olympic team sitting at home because its only Luka. To be a championship contender you have to have a whole team
Honestly im just enjoying him ball out at the highest level at this age. You think Wemby gonna be doing this at 39?? I dunno man maybe im different i dont care if I hated his guts id be lowkey loving this shyt. In my teams jersey too?

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Are nikkas in here calling olympians "competent" :mjlol:

Why does LeBronze need a stacked deck to win? Why can't we develop young players? Why do we sign so many Klutch clients? Why can't LeBronze primarily play the 4?

selling future assets for a 40 yr old is irresponsible...ready for this Klutch chpt to be TF OVER

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Are nikkas in here calling olympians "competent" :mjlol:

Why does LeBronze need a stacked deck to win? Why can't we develop young players? Why do we sign so many Klutch clients? Why can't LeBronze primarily play the 4?

selling future assets for a 40 yr old is irresponsible...ready for this Klutch chpt to be TF OVER

LeBron with a supremely talented roster and he still gotta bail them out, I guess we need about 5/6 Olympians on the squad :ohhh:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
What I found to be more disheartening. Bron and AD are proving to be the two best players on the court. Yet we have a jackass for a gm who can't put a component team around them. shyt is disgusting. Yet you'll have fakkits ready to put on the cape for their white savior.
im ready for my nikka to retired. lakers aint did shyt to make this team better doing his last good years and AD prime years. horrible franchise

edit i see why no big time free agents came here since who shaq? besides lebron