WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacs restoring the feeling, if only JHS has actual talent :wow:

still have hope for him. there's way too many players that were ass their first year who turned it around. but the fact that he had back surgery and most likely didn't work out because of it doesn't bode well for this season.

i forgot about max too :banderas:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
still have hope for him. there's way too many players that were ass their first year who turned it around. but the fact that he had back surgery and most likely didn't work out because of it doesn't bode well for this season.
I have more faith in Bronny actually being decent than JHS ever being anything other than a scrub.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have more faith in Bronny actually being decent than JHS ever being anything other than a scrub.

JHS looked pretty good in the g league. He’s only what? 20? I don’t understand why he gets written off. I don’t know whether he’ll be good or not but there’s not enough data to write him off.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
JHS looked pretty good in the g league. He’s only what? 20? I don’t understand why he gets written off. I don’t know whether he’ll be good or not but there’s not enough data to write him off.
JHS was awful last year in the summer league. His lack of athleticism will hurt him.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

i forgot about max too :banderas:
Max a future fringe all star, Jhs a bum already has had back surgery at 19

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t watch the game so I’m just going off box score stats…. But Bronny with 3 pts on 3 shots to end the half, then finishing with that as well is not ideal

Gotta be aggressive. Dalton seemed to have an improved game so that’s good

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t watch the game so I’m just going off box score stats…. But Bronny with 3 pts on 3 shots to end the half, then finishing with that as well is not ideal

Gotta be aggressive. Dalton seemed to have an improved game so that’s good
Bronny showed signs of being very good defensively

Problem it came at the expense of playing 4 on 5 offensively. League is too good at scoring to be a non factor offensively. At least Draymond is a playmaker. At least Vando is 6'8.

Bronny rests on offense. I don't know how Rob or JJ or Bron don't tell the Summer League coach to force that boy to run some pick and roll actions.
JHS was awful last year in the summer league. His lack of athleticism will hurt him.
Caruso like 6'5" though. He's able to guard wings.

JHS has far more upside as a scorer/playmaker. And as much as we clown his shot he did shoot 40% from 3 in the G League. Bronny's got upside defensively but his offense could make him unplayable. Especially at his height.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron look like he about 270
Should have kept Scotty pippen jr
Say what you will about Pip Jr. When he was at Sierra Canyon they back to back championships and he averaged 20 multiple years in the SEC.

If he had Bronny's size he'd be a starter.