WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bro in the yellow shirt probably does too:russ:
Most definitely.

This breh here got 200K followers on YouTube.

I have no doubt breh use to post on thecoli or currently lurks the Coli.

Which Im cool with. I've said before there's too many talented people on the Coli in terms of insight and/or trolling where they should be making money off it. Might as well cause someone else is gonna take your style and put it in a digital form to come up.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you ignore everything else she said? Y’all really hate women on here
nikka nothing she said could be taken seriously after calling that nikka an Uncle Tom, presenting false shyt as true and just being a hater. it has nothing to do with hating women and everything to do with not listening to idiots presenting falsehoods as facts.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
I'll admit I only listened to the 1st minute of her rant before I had to turn that shyt

Who’s this beautiful queen?

:banderas:
Some of the stuff she said I don’t agree with but her most of her answers to old boy in the yellow were for the most part logical when you listen to the whole call in context. I’d say I agreed with about 75-80 % of her opinions. Yellow shirt had no valid responses to most of it and started to get emotional a few times🤣. I’m not sure why the 1st 50 seconds was skipped. I listened to the whole call and she presented her argument well without getting overly emotional like yellow shirt did. She set up her some of her points in the 1st 50 secs as well. Respect to that sista.