WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If the team gets off to a hot start and they stay in the top four going into the deadline, I bet they’ll be aggressive then. There’s a world where that could happen.

Sensible lineups/rotations should improve this team off rip. They have at least seven useful rotation players: LeBron, Davis, Reaves, DLo, Rui, Christie and Vando.

Can Knecht contribute right away? Can that scrub Vincent give them ANYTHING? Can Hayes give them 15-20 minutes of quality backup play? I thought he looked decent last season.

The team needs to show they can play at a sustained, high level before the front office should do anything drastic.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If the team gets off to a hot start and they stay in the top four going into the deadline, I bet they’ll be aggressive then. There’s a world where that could happen.

Sensible lineups/rotations should improve this team off rip. They have at least seven useful rotation players: LeBron, Davis, Reaves, DLo, Rui, Christie and Vando.

Can Knecht contribute right away? Can that scrub Vincent give them ANYTHING? Can Hayes give them 15-20 minutes of quality backup play? I thought he looked decent last season.

The team needs to show they can play at a sustained, high level before the front office should do anything drastic.
Can Bronny restore that Huertas feeling for @CantStop if he ever plays:wow:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The team at least needs a backup Center.

It's crazy that they have not gotten one.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

That’s the most backwards shyt I’ve ever heard.

How can a front office expect quality performance if they don’t put a quality product on the floor?

What’s crazy is they might actually feel that way too… which is why they are the worst front office in basketball

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That’s the most backwards shyt I’ve ever heard.

How can a front office expect quality performance if they don’t put a quality product on the floor?

What’s crazy is they might actually feel that way too… which is why they are the worst front office in basketball
They haven’t won 50 games im five years. Why would they push their chips in at this point? :dead:

They gave LeBron his coach, his son and a max contract. Now, it’s time for him to deliver a top four seed.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As I told @Trojan 24.... Brehs like @CantStop @Regular_P would have been well within their right to be relentless if we passed up Cam Spencer (2 time champ/shooter) for Bronny. For Bronny it was a good thing he got picked just before.

Heat would have been tough.

Although you can question if they weren't locked into pick 55... they might have moved up for someone like that.

Low key need to see Knecht have a good game like that as well.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yet you still searching for your respect

What a shame :francis:

This a weird post!

Not sure to do with this.
First of all it's a lie
Secondly it’s leading to a discussion you really don’t wanna have:childplease:

#DontTellNoLiesAboutMe
#IWontTellNoTruthsAboutYou

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
As I told @Trojan 24.... Brehs like @CantStop @Regular_P would have been well within their right to be relentless if we passed up Cam Spencer (2 time champ/shooter) for Bronny. For Bronny it was a good thing he got picked just before.

Heat would have been tough.

Although you can question if they weren't locked into pick 55... they might have moved up for someone like that.

Low key need to see Knecht have a good game like that as well.

Nah nikkas told me 2nd round picks are useless and could never possibly be used for a productive player.